Tree of Savior Forum

Updated Tree of Savior Leveling Guide :) <3

Feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to help you.

Credits for all the authors of the links that I post :slight_smile: Thank you.

I wanted to make a guide for my favorite game of our time that helps you level quickly. I will go over addons and links that make leveling fast and fun.

99% of the client issues are fixable. Feel free to ask me about any of your client/patcher issues. I work a lot but I will do my best to get around to your questions. The forum also has many solutions.

You may want to plan out your build before doing class advancements and investing points.
Best thing to do for builds is to ask veteran players in the ToS discord or in game.
Here are the Discord channels

If you have a high level friend you can power level from 1-100 at Tennet Garden Rojus plateau and then Royal Mausoleum map events.

If you are eligible for the new player event or returning savior event utilize all the dungeon resets and exp tomes. Dungeons with exp tomes are the fastest way to level. Take advantage of the events :slight_smile:

After you have done all the dungeons available to you for the day you will want to start doing the quests around your level using the BetterQuest addon and explore each zone you quest in using the map fog viewer addon. Explored zones reward cards from the wings of vavora npc in Either starting town and these cards can be received by all the toons on your account. (I explain where to get these addons below.) They added a tons of quests to the game recently so don’t worry about saving exp cards, you can pop them when you get them.

I will go over this in more detail below the addons.

There are a few addons that will greatly improve your leveling efficiency. You can get all the addons I am about to share with you by downloading the addon manager.

I will list the addons in order of their importance. All addons are allowed in game with no restrictions. The tos staff confirmed this. To install an addon open the tos addon manager and install them on the manager then launch Tree of Savior.

Betterquest - Displays all the quests in the game that you have not completed yet by ticking a box in the top left of your quest log. This addon makes it easy to find quests so you can get the exp cards that you are after.

Map Fog Viewer - Displays the fog on the map as red tiles instead of the hard to see default fog. Makes exploration really easy! You can talk to the Wings of Arbora npc in Klaipeda or Orsha to turn in your explored zones for three exp cards for each zone explored. You may not need this addon anymore. I think tos added an in-game map fog viewer.

Treasure Map - This shows where all the tresure chests are on every map when you open your zone map with the m key (default).

IndunPlus - Add-on that displays the number of instance dungeons and world boss buff time for each character. This is not needed so much anymore since you can tick the dragon potrait in the bottom right to see all the dungeon info and how many runs you have left.

I have leveled many toons very quickly using the method below.

After you have installed BetterQuest, Map fog viewer and any other desired addons all you have to do to start leveling super fast is first get all your daily dungeons out of the way they reward the best exp. After you are done all your dungeons open your quest log with f5 and tick show all eligible quests, scroll down to quests around your level. Ticking the box next to the quest in the log will help you track the quest. I recommend doing the quests that rewards the highest level exp cards and remember to grab the buffs from the player shops. (I will also share a map below that helps you navigate to the zones you need to quest in.) As you are questing in a zone use the map fog viewer to explore the zone too. Explored zones reward cards from the wings of vavora npc in Either starting town and these cards can be received by all the toons on your account. When you receive the cards pop them as soon as you get them to make leveling easier.

Here is the amazing map I mentioned that shows you where all the zones are and allows you click on the zones for more details about them. It also shows you what maps connect to which maps and where. This map is awesome for when you see quests in your quest log with the BetterQuest addon but are unsure where the zones are.

http://toscamp.com/map/map4.1.php?lang=en

When you hit level 317 you will want to get your practonium. Practonium is a expensive material that any toon 317 or higher can obtain. Practo’s go for around 8 mil in the market. I will share a post below that lists the steps on how to get your practonium on any toon you make :slight_smile: You can use the practonium to craft strong endgames weapons that will help you be more successful in ET. After you open you box make sure to right click it again when it is a purple colour unstable cube. Doing this will return it back to the normal cube and let you open it again after 24 hours. Open it daily until you get your Practo.

There are also a few hidden stat points in the game you can find them here.

There are hidden quests in the game too you can find them here.

There may be more you could search in google for them :slight_smile:

I work a lot but I will do my best to answer any questions you have. Look forward to helping and playing with you. Thank you. Also please if you have some free time leave a positive review for the game on steam. I believe with more players more improvements will come :slight_smile:

LightWisdom7 - Na Klaipeda.
P.s please bring your friends to the game and share this guide with them. I want to see this game grow :slight_smile: <3

2 Likes

Nice guide but i recommend to change that Addon manager to this one:

Why ? because, Excrulon’s one (old iToS addon manager) is actually outdated also Jtos addon manager give a lot of new updated addons (iTos and Jtos).

I hope this help and easy to get 'cause i’m not good with my English i’m still learning so please don’t be rude
:tired:

Sweet! Thank you. I will add that to my guide :slight_smile:

1 Like