Tree of Savior Forum

Getting Practonium Simplified Steps

Tried this with a full party and gave up half way. Lol. You either need very well geared players or at least two parties to survive the cave quest line.

4 floors having to deal with that stupid Kupole drawing aggro like crazy and killing you as soon as you enter a mapā€¦

Only to have to kill 20 mobs that sandwich your party,with Spiral Arrow archers ofc.

What do you mean? My Chap-Inqui is now at Cave 5 questā€¦ with no help (I might get some assistance if I canā€™t solo the boss there though).

I even got to see the new goddess get gang-napped by a bunch of Demon Lords (full exploration of Cave 3).

Tree of Cleric

the usual

1 Like

He did say full party, Iā€™m assuming thereā€™s at least 1 cleric there. They must not be taking extra careā€¦

Not enough dps. Probably will try it again after reaching the level cap or getting 315 weapons. How long did you take to solo?

I was able to solo the 1st 3 floors of the Tev. caves, taking a break though, that area is exhausting. I typically can solo any map, even 4 star maps, I simply line up 2 mobs, full draw to link them, then burst them down quickly and slip back into cloaking. There though, if you drop cloak theres a 75% chance you will eat x2 25k spiral arrows and a 10k mage auto attack before you can even push a button.

My muskeeter took 3h to reach floor 3,Key certain mobs after floor 3 have extremely high magic defend.

Floor2

spiral arrows and heavy hitting green flamme mages.

Floor3

Floor 3 notable danger = tons of green mages. End of floor 3 you will be on a ambush quest to solo 20 mobs alone.

Floor4

Floor4 has spirals with green flamme archers. (my priest just clear it with my routine party). Hint end of floor 4 you will fight flammus + riteris Solo/party.

Either way itā€™s derailing i will put the thread back into point. Any one else find any alternative to get practonium?

You mean beside the mystical cube? Yes it should have a chance at dropping in the 315 dungeon boss cube, pretty sure on that, and it may or may not drop from the new 330 world bosses aswell.

• the mystical cube one time practonium is basically just imcs way of giving people a chance to get a 315 purple weapon b/c the materials needed to craft the orange 315 weapons still donā€™t all exist in itos *

That sounds badā€¦ hmm so 315 is the next bang of buck for rng thanks for the headups

Ya the moment saintone of Klaipeda said that the 315 dungeon was ā€œhardā€ I knew it was out of the question for quite awhile, hes part of the 0.1% on our server.

Prolly need a static group some what similar to ET or along that kind of party setup (1 mitigation/heal a few dps with barriers and what not)

its a lot easier than doing ET in r7 days. 315 is definitely doable. Full clearing it in Orsha daily.

insert puke emoticon. Gotta get to 315/330 with quest clear first then. still stuck somew hat at 310 (unable to finish caves for my muskeeterā€¦ PD seems just to breeze through everything 320 cardable)ā€¦ meh life sucks.

Iā€™ve made the mistake of over-using Lv11 cards to reach 280 (while wasting potential class exp for R8) back in August. Now I can get to 320 just through cards (only Tevhrin Quests done so far) and waste some more potential class exp for R9 (LoL).

Decisions, decisions.

For those struggling with TSC 1~5, if youā€™re in a group, move slowly, make sure no one tries to over ā€œstepā€ their movements.

Heck if I can solo clear a room of mobs (1 at a time), your PARTY sure as hell can, AND FASTER TOO.

The Kupole following you can be used as an easy distraction. Mobs fixate on that floating bastard.

Make sure you know when to retreat and how to properly do it.
(Donā€™t be headless chickens when you get to dying HP)

Itā€™s not shameful to use a ā€œTeleport Scrollā€ (in your skill hotbar ofc) to get out instead of dying.

Lastly, moving as an ENTIRE GROUP isnā€™t really the smartest way to go about it.

Ya take your time, I was lv 322 by the end of the 2nd day of rank 8 and fkd myself, its nearly impossible to get Saalus groups now b/c so many people are stuck on the quests. Ill go back and finish the handful of maps I have left once my 315 bow is done, praying I finally get my practonium in 17 minutes, hopefully the 3rd roll is the charm.

Moving as a group is the safest choice with a Priest/PD imo @_@. Fade > safety / barrier then a pelt or a aoe catches aggro and we blow everything up

All floors there net you at least 20-40m exp per hour. So at least itā€™s nice i guess.

We took 2 hours to clear 1-4 and we earn about 2 levels just doing that lol. So it depends on individual anyway.

Any way TSC seem to be designed as a party story content. Soā€¦ mehā€¦
Kinda hard/extra loads of effort for pure dps to solo alone. Itā€™s a + for party plays i guess. Not really complaining itā€™s a good change.

What I meant was, when it came time to lure or to strategically position. NOT everyone serves this purpose NOR can live through punishment if DONE INCORRECTLY.

Itā€™s a matter of smart maneuvering, positioning, tactical retreat, timely deployment of damage prevention/mitigation and ofc heals.

I see, gotten the wrong meaning off it :stuck_out_tongue:.

Yup. Positioning and mitigation is the key in clearing this content -_-ā€¦

Gib plz Ā Ā Ā Ā