Tree of Savior Forum

Finding a new focus

After I decided to look a bit ingame whats going I realized that I dont really know what to start/continue with my whole account. Some of my chars are so meh that I dont want to continue since they didnt work out that well as Ive read here. And at some Im really unsure if they can be re-directed into something better or not.

What I got here so far:

Taoist, 299, C2-K3-D2-T
687 Int, 60 Con, main char, decent attributes

Doppel, 268, S1-Barb1-H3-D2,
638 Str, 27 Con,

Musk, 229, A2-Q3-Rogue1-Musk
363 Str, 76 Dex, 48 Con
meh

Fletcher, 259, A1-R1-Sap2-Fl3
321 Str, 138 Dex, 50 Con
farming mass mobs was okay but everything above 280 seems to be too hard, so meh

Rogue, 254, A2-R1-Sc3-Rouge1
491 Str, 27 Con, 100 Dex
Solo clears in dungeons didnt work out as good as I hoped, so meh

Oracle, 228, C1-P3-Chap-Druid-Oracle
416 Int, 99 Con
Initially planned as auto attack dd but turned out as bad idea, I gave it Oracle for Monster Change, meh

Reiter, 178, A1-R3-Sc1-SR
Invis+Mount synergy was deadpatched, so meh

Barbarian, 127, S1-H1-Barb3
249 Str
Raised this and the Doppel simultaneously to see if Barb3 or High3 is better - I chose High3 and stopped this on so far

free slot

It was very difficult to find an ET group with my class tree on my Taoist, which is why I used it mostly at boss fights, but it was also not that good at big ones because of the lack of Diev3 and Con.

And in general I was very negatively surprised about the dmg output of the new mobs that made playing glass cannon types hard, inefficient or in some cases impossible, at least in solo play.

Is there anything that has changed or was set into a better light?
Or what would you recommend to start new? Im in love with Cleric and havent tested a couple of Swordsman builds. Have had almost every type Archer and it mostly was not so mine because its a lackluster for me at the endgame (at least it was so half a year ago)

The spec would be more focused PvE wise since I didnt like PvP here from the first day on and reading a couple GvG bugs and performance issues telling me that I wont change my mind for a long time.
Any ideas? What Con would you recommend?

First things first, you should reach 317 on your Taoist and get your practonium box.

1 Like

I dont even know what that is …

Practonium is a stone that is currently worth of 30m~40m, the mineral is required to craft lv315 purple/orange equipments. Purple gears require 1 practonium each while orange ones require two.

You can check the list of items that can be made with practonium in the following link:

https://tos.neet.tv/items/649014

As you are a Taoist, you may be interested in Rods/Maces, here are the variants of the practonium weapons.

https://tos.neet.tv/items/143120 - Windia Rod
https://tos.neet.tv/items/203204 - Vienarazis Mace

The box I mentioned is called Mystery Box, opening it will give you an unstable cube that has a chance to contain a practonium. You can open the box every 24 hours. Be sure to open the unstable cube, as it expires and you may lose the chance of getting the mineral if you let it expire.

Steps to acquire the box in simple steps:

Does that work for every character?

yes (charsssssssssssssssssssssss)

Yes, you can have 1 box for each character of yours.

For example: my account has 2 mystery boxes, 1 on my Mergen and another on my Sage. I open them daily.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.