Tree of Savior Forum

So, to my understanding of the Mystical Cube

The recipe for it is not implemented? If so, why the effort on putting everything else to get it except the recipe itself?

There is one mystical cube currently obtainable from the hidden quest at Mishekan Forest:

The unobtainable mystical cube will eventually come from these quests:

The actual reason for completing the quests and retrieving the necessary materials is preparing for the recipes release, and completing the adventure journal of course. They’re easy quests, might as well get it out of the way.

1 Like

Thank you. I have done the quests already and have got all 10 pieces of cloth. I thought the Flower Branch would take forever but I got lucky for once.

I guess it will be possible to have 2 mystical cubes then when the recipe is implemented?

Yes it does look it like. IMC has been discussing adjusting how Practonium’s work, so depending how that goes it may affect it.

By the way, do you use your forum name for your characters on the Orsha server? That name is familiar.

I do. :slight_smile: Though my team name is Queue3. What’s your in game name?

Wrong forum account. Anyway, yeah! My main char name is Skyreaver and you helped me with the Nheto Forest map completion by reminding me of the Seal of Space quest line! It’s nice to see you and thanks again for your help!

Oh haha. Good to see you on the forums, you’re welcome. See you in game.

Hopefully they remove the mystical cubes all together and just give players a practonium upon completion of the chains, its bad enough that you basically have to use a five hammer or maga bow/light gorithos for example if your an archer until lv 317 which ends up being until lv 330 b/c you end up getting keistas potions for 3 fkng weeks.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.