Tree of Savior Forum

A wild durian appears!

A wild Durian …disappears?

He vanished after that.

Another one got sick of IMC’s way of doing things, apparently.

8 Likes

Does Durian have perfect abs like John?

2 Likes

Its sad when their own employees continue to flee like rats from a sinking ship, who is actually left from their original team.

1 Like

You need to make a thread about durian quitting

Ikr, contrary to what my haters might think I have 4 kids in RL so I can launch full scale attacks on IMC during maintenance and take some pot shots throughout the course of a normal day but I honestly dont have the time to keep too many threads going at once.

The uptick in my ToF game has just been b/c the servers have been in absolute flames the last 2-3 weeks so we’ve had way too much downtime. That and I cant stomach anymore FFXIV. I dont have 30 minutes to sit in a que to spend ANOTHER 30-60 minutes with 3-7 strangers anytime I want to get something done. ToS may be a dumpster fire but I can atleast hop on and solo anything I need inbetween my 13 month old screaming and showing signs of demonic possesion.

1 Like

That kinda demotivates me from playing, all the cool guys leaving and there’s more cheaters everyday, way to kill a nice MMO.

Its not just that, they are catering to the cheaters. Did you see what happened on Klaipeda yesterday, they added additional channels to Dina Bee Farm, so now the cancer of our server, who I dont need to even name b/c everyone already knows who he is, can setup additional guild afk auto pot sorc and necro farms across more channels.

1 Like

honestly I thought you already quit the game after so much raging posts in forums, idk how you still manage to play with all that hatred to IMC, is it the addiction the game gives you??

This is the most common misunderstanding in regards to the posts many of us have been making since April.

We do not hate the game, we in fact enjoy the game, we simply hate the way IMC whores it out and blatently neglects it.

When there is actually content to enjoy you will see many of us discussing it and creating posts to help others. The problem there is, since April of last year, we have had ONE relevant content update, and that took the majority of us 5 days to complete cover to cover.

Example;

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/getting-practonium-simplified-steps/331975?u=jchsc32

1 Like

The name of Kim Hak Kyu is spoiled, nobody will ever trust “Father of RO” marketing gimmick.
In nowadays, anything with that name mean you are going to get IMC-ed.
We believe all constructive feedbacks and time-frame are given, but IMC only want your money.
Their technical design and developer team is still bullet-proof and too reluctant to fix those small bugs that doesn’t take much time.

yeah but raging in forums everyday on how much you hate the game isn’t gonna help, isn’t it better to go quit instead of stressing yourself every time you play the game? you already quit for a while why did you come back anyways? then start raging at IMC again lol

Do you honestly think staying quiet and accepting this garbage is a better solution, when enough people say NO they are forced into action, it took my last post what, maybe 12 hours before this staff reply once IMC realized it was already well over 2,000 views and 200+ replies.

maybe quitting is a better solution? or play other servers or games?
well anyways I was just curious, since most people who don’t like the game or service tend to quit and not hang around the forum rage posting everyday,

Its also bad for your health raging on the computer everyday, you have 4 children you don’t want IMC to be the cause of your death do you? then your children can tell people that their dad got IMCd LOL

but seriously go take a break again, come back when you feel like you don’t have any complain or like the game again, as much as I hate what IMC is doing, and prolly everybody else, we still try to get around it and have fun. like the recent event, some people like it but most don’t including me, then I stay away from it or try to work a way around surviving first round, its possible

are you in my living room?

im not stressed even remotely bud, ive been dealing with imc’s nonsense since last april

you look a bit new still, novemberish it seems

ToF (tree of forums) is ToS endgame, there is nothing else, its this or pvp

2 Likes

why not both

pvp in forum~

huesobhuesobhuesob

the pvp is actually stress, have you seen how the people rage at each other and about each other 24/7 omfg

crimson this, lotus that, no-one wants to fight crimison, crimson is using fake feeder guilds, so and so crashed the match b/c they were about to lose, kirito accepts paypal, ausrine in pvp is broken, every top 10 is 9 diev clerics and 1 catagoon with a stage 10 transcended orange pike etc etc etc

that I cant handle, I can laugh off the other stuff

1 Like

yeah I know, this forum is end game, believe me, this has to be the worst forum ever. When I started playing it was all cry thread in the forum, which made me hesitate to try the game out. I already played at june and so many bugs and connection error so I quit the game, came back again and have seen improvements so I stayed lol.

right now for me, its all about making alts lol GvG is no fun, same as TBL if faced with diev inquis kabas

RIP Durian… Forever remembered even though he never accepted my friend request. :’(

1 Like

I personally stalked GM Durian for about 3 months in the old days to slay the 3 most lucrative bots in our server’s history, thats what I will remember him for;

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ty-gm-durian-majie-is-dead-2-down-momohime-to-go/309224?u=jchsc32

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.