Tree of Savior Forum

Any rough ETA regarding implementation of orange lv.315 and Solmiki recipes on iTOS? (Practonium-use dilemma)

I’m talking about these: https://tos.neet.tv/items?ulvlmin=315&ulvlmax=330&grade=4&f=1

Considering we only get one sure shot at getting a Practonium with talks that you can get more by chance from a lv.330 boss cube (which we all know will likely get monopolized by one or a few group of players over the next few months) - is it worth saving that free Practonium now for when orange gears comes out? Or should we use it for the available purple gears?

Besides lv.330 WBing (if it’s true), will our only other option at the moment is to roll alts to lv.317 for another shot at Practonium?

For those using both something in the mainhand (e.g. 1h sword, 1h spear, rod, xbow, etc.) and offhand (e.g. shield, dagger, gun, etc.) - how is this limitation affecting you? Which of the two slots will you prioritize using the Practonium on?

CC @greyhiem

2 Likes

I feel like the solmiki weapon isn’t worth it since the lvl 315 orange weapons are stronger… iirc

Solmiki armor on the other hand… Depends on set effect.

I am sure there were 2(?) more ways to get the purple ore.
Solmiki amulet is nice. Solmiki dagger +100crit rate.

:unamused:

@greyhiem - first from hidden quest and second from auction? :wink:

Anyway what drops are in Fantasy Libary 317 dung? Some ppl says its new orange? But what about paper cube… im confused.

1 Like

begging for new content already? we are going to see posts like these until rank 9 comes out huh?