Tree of Savior Forum

Earth Tower 20/F Clearing Party - 17/F Video

Archer C2 - Ranger C3 - SR C2 = 100% Uptime Retreat Shot (Melstis)
Wizard C3 - Elementalist C3 - Rune Caster C1 = Frost Cloud, Lethargy
Wizard C1 - Cryomancer C3 - Chronomancer C3 = CC, Backmask, Haste & Pass
Cleric C2 - Dievdirbys C3 - Priest C1 - Oracle C1 = Statues, Resurrection, Counterspell
Cleric C2 - Krivis C3 - Paladin C1 - Priest C1 = Melstis, Resurrection, Daino

This is the 20/F clearing party, who trumped all 20 floors of ET today. Thought it’d be a nice video to share with you guys from Inven’s news. Their comp plays around SR2, Dievdirbys C3, and Krivis C3.

You may be wondering what’s happening. All the yellow numbers are the SR2’s Retreat Shot. All the white numbers are the Elementalist’s Frost Cloud or Dievdirbys’ owls.

Note that the buff durations are not timing down. This is due to the Krivis’ skill Melstis, which drains their SP to maintain buff durations. They are extending Blessing of Ausrine, from Dievdirbys C3, to maintain absolute invincibility.

Meanwhile the SR2, extremely geared (+17 Bandit, +17 Mana-mana) is using Retreat Shot to deal massive AoE damage. Retreat Shot is also a buff, and so Melstis maintains it so they’re able to have 100% uptime on it.

Extremely creative team composition catered around survival and two very strong carries. This isn’t the kind of team you just pick up. This is the kind of team you build around entirely from the ground up.

33 Likes

Amazing video. I’m lways hearing about KRIVIS 3 as bad class.

1 Like

This may be one of the most creative uses of their skill Melstis I’ve ever seen, with Retreat Shot.

Most creative and only useful lol. But nice to see a c3 skill prove it has some worth.

Still cant fully understand how that skill works.

Now thinking on the Krivis 3 Paladin 3 really works on ET.

That’s a really nice video, I’m happy to see Shawrz class since I’m one too!

Is it possible to see know his stats allocation, please ? :blush:
Also, is he using Retreat shot+macro ? Because he is able to continue to shot in same direction without needing a wall.

1 Like

Whoa, I’m glad to see Melstis doing so much work! The cost of it is pretty ridiculous but it looks like I was right when I thought it could be really amazing for endgame stuff. Now I need to work on my Kriv3 some more +_+

Now I’m wondering if I should reroll my level 60 cleric who’s Cleric C2 Krivis C1 and going for Paladin C3 and go Krivis C3 Paladin C3…

Or do I keep playing my cleric anyways? I’m pretty burned out on rerolling to be honest… ugh no matter what build I make I always feel like I’m f*cking everything up anyways.

1 Like

Disregard my post hahaa

Don’t forget, Ausrine !

@thebloodyaugust - There’s a lot of buffs in there getting extended! Melstis is pretty insane.

@paranoidkross - So long as Melstis is active, the Krivis loses 5% SP per second to upkeep all buffs on the first row of buffs, adding up to 35 extra seconds to all buffs.

@bloodychaos17 - He’s just kind of moving around hitting everything with Retreat Shot. He doesn’t have to worry about getting hit. He’s invincible. Swift Step, Monstrance, and great gear is giving him nearly 100% critical hit rate.

@FlanFlan - EDIT: I was corrected here. Apparently, Resist Elements cannot be scrolled. It’s possible Paladin C1 is the missing link.

@Gwenyth - Ausrine I always had a feeling could be extended. I never knew Retreat Shot was a buff on the player though until today, since I never played the class!

3 Likes

Amazing, so what build could be work with krivis 3? Krivis 3 druid PD?

Druid C1 is worthless in ET. Plague Doctor is okay but not necessary by any means. Plague Doctor compliments tanks through Healing Factor.

I’ve updated the opening posts with their builds. The first three are definitive. The last two are assumptions but contain the bare minimums from what I observed in the video.

2 Likes

Is it possible that you add their stats too, please ? :yum:

Edit: Thank you very much for your posts, we need more constructive posts about the gameplay like yours.

Every swordman right now

15 Likes

Really nice stuff! Thanks for sharing

If there is revive the diev cleric is 2 circles priest.

This video shows that healing is at this level pretty pointless. Youre either invincible or dead. One guy died in 1-2 sec lying on a healtile.
Can melstis extend pala barrier?

Really impressive. :slight_smile: Making me feel that going Kriv3 is going to be well worth the effort in the end for my character.

is the priest1 oracle1 essential? My krivis alt is going Druid2, but this changes things.

It cannot extend Barrier. One of the two Cleric players have Paladin C1, as you cannot scroll Resist Elements. Probably for Resist Elements chance to negate damage as well as Restoration SP regen attribute for the Krivis’ Melstis uptime.