Tree of Savior Forum

Choices for R6 as A2->QS3

Hi everyone,

currently i’m an A2 -> QS3 archer and i’m more or less close to getting R6. My issue is that i’m not sure which class I should go, simple because i don’t know the current iToS interactions (I don’t care about ktos patchnotes and if or when they will hit iToS). Currently build is 2 Str 1 Dex, Bonus points into Con with focus on increasing Critchance via items / buffs.

I’m statisfied with my current playstyle and AA-mode of QS. Now i have a lot of questions which i could or couldn’t find proper answers because people who know the answers either don’t post them or the information seems extremly outdated.

Which classes can equip pistols? I’m aware that SR should be able to, because of their skills. Now i saw A3 / QS3 / Musketeer wearing pistols as well, so the information on the internet is not statisfying.
Which skills qualify as AA?

Regarding SR
Can I cast Running Shot while being on the mount?
Does Running Shot stack with retreat Shot? Is the attack of retreat shot threated as AA?
I read that Retreat Shot has an aoe counter depending on the level, is that true? (e.g. Retreat Shot 5 -> hits 5 targets)

Regarding Rogue
Is the Sneak attack Crit buff a flat one? Or does it increase my current critrate by 70%?

Regarding Scout
Can I use skills while being in camouflage? (e.g. using kneeling shot)

You can, but only the first attack you do will have the increased damaged.

SR might be weak but it fits with qs the best
otherwise falconer+?
idk if u can do running shot with hanging shot.

I’m going sr2 just for the extra move speed and hp, also there’s synergy with pavise and retreat shot.

The only things you can do in Camouflage are basic attack, exit Camouflage, and Perspective Distortion.

Do you mind in let me use your post, buddy?

I’m with the same question : what should I pick up at rank6?

But my focus is Earth Tower. I’ve read some time ago that Falconer was very desired since Circling offers a great buff to the entire party. This is still true? Or are other class inside this line (A2QS3) that could be more useful and desired for ET runs?

Go Falconer if you intend to get Cannon at R7.

Cannon has a huge aoe, that is a great gap at QS build, but I was wondering if Running Shot + Retreat Shot shouldn’t do a more stable and constant DPS. What do you about it?

All Archer classes. SR just have the attributes that benefits the use of pistols.

AA means auto-attacking i.e. you click on monster and attack normally, but there are skills that improve/buff it like Running Shot, Kneeling Shot, Sacrament, etc.

Yes.

In the game’s current state, appears to be yes (at least that’s what an SR told me recently).

Again, there’s no “AA skill”, only buffs. Retreat Shot seems like just a skill with a duration.

Sorry, no idea.

Flat 70% chance.

Some skills like setting up traps, buffing, etc. It only breaks when you jump, do damage, or get damaged (via AOE, DoT, etc.).

1 Like

SR’s Retreat Shot is still viable as an AOE skill as long as you can stack on +AOE Attack Ratio items plus buffs from party members.

1 Like

Retreat Shot is not affected by +AoE attack ratio. Please don’t reply if you dont know a thin

I saw the video. Was pretty sure about going Falconer, but as soon as knew that Retreat Shot was a buff not a skill, thanks to this video, that my doubts started. Getting Falconer only due the Circling debuff instead of SR as a extremely high DPS… I’m really messed up with this

Dont pick falconer. Worst choice ever.

Sorry, got confused. That was Con Fire.

other threads can confirm retreat shot skill lvl = potential number of targets hit.

my planned archer path is either Qs3/Wugu3 or Qs3/A2/Wugu2. longer duration poisons are very good if you are unable to kneel or channel skills (aka multishot) for whatever reason, but is it worth even if you cant always kneel. hmm the more i think on it, the more torn i am.