Tree of Savior Forum

💥 Meta DPS for EarthTower

nice! care to elaborate on these guys? =)

No.   

2 Likes

Type on search Earth Tower Clearing Party

¬¬ yeah, no sh1t dude.

I’m pretty sure Elememe is going to be included no matter what. :stuck_out_tongue: I doubt it needs any explainin’, considering its popularity.

I know man… But that’s just one party… I wanna know ppl’s opinion… a discussion about it!

1 Like

try wugushi c3… cant show you the video but its very good on ET…

i know i watched it… lemme research it again for you and post the link

But besides ET, which other aspects wugushi 3 is good at?
WB, GvG… ?

PVE , GVG, WB true…

because poison dmg scales with Monters HP/ High COn characters are always dead against a wgushi if you play know the right mechanics.
on ET i see the Jin Can Gu (insetcs rspawn upon mob death) , throw gu pot every contact poisons an enemy, and wugong gu. u can also get bewitch skill? which confuses the poisoned enemy…

dont knwo the exact build of that wugushi but its the logic of skills.

Poison currently is very easy to counter in PvP, antidotes are cheap and has 0 cooldown.

@LightAm @ganobo What about Archers in general… The best archer DPS can outdamage or be more useful than a ele3-warlock? Maybe single target right? But the AOE of elememe is way stronger?

if you go to earth tower based on my experience Single target Archers are not so useful… but u can see a SR archer on some videos on youtube is a great dps. but honestly speaking. AOE dps are much useful in the long run.

Poison damage does not scale with target HP. It scales with physical attack. Wugushi is okay in the first five floors of ET, then suffers hard in the next DPS check because their damage is halved against the poison mobs on the 6th floor.

It’s vastly out-damaged by some of the more meta classes and only is at it’s best when partied with a Linker, which is often lacking in ET compositions because of the higher popularity of Cryomancer in the early support wizard builds. Or a Pandemic Plague Doctor, which is rare due to the unpopularity of the skill.

It’s decent and viable for certain (especially having partied with one) but far from meta.

well on KTOS meta is Schwarzer Reiter circle 2…

That doesn’t excuse Wugushi, and moreover on top of that it’s ‘meta’ because of the Melstis into Retreat Shot composition which is extremely niche.

you can only say “meta” on a class which is viable on ET. but still any class can be meta depends on party composition

True to an extent. But good luck making something like Hunter or Paladin ‘meta’ no matter what the party composition is.

The less powerful and capable a class is for ET, the harder it must be carried by jobs more suitable for the encounter.

Some classes are simply better than others in Earth Tower in the roles of support, damage, and mitigation. That’s what is ‘meta’.

well hunter is more pvp oriented than pve…
i dont know about paladin

How do you feel about archers meta?.. Considering ET, GvG and WB content