Tree of Savior Forum

[Build] Saintone's Diev Doctor ○ Support & Offense ○ PvE & PvP (No longer updated.)

So im going C2 > KRIVIS > BOKOR 2 > DRUID > PD

Sorry, where did you find the screenshot of the 20F clear and what was the party set up like?

Here’s the news:
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4196&l=74735

It’s in Korean though.

1 Like

Was trying to figure out what their class is. They both were cleric2, there were a Oracle and a Priest

Which was very very suprising that they had enough dps. Then I saw them 12k crits flying everywhere

@Meemers
@GrandeTaco

1 Like

hi saintone, thanks for the nice guide. I’m currently at lvl 84 with Cleric C2 > Priest C1 > Diev C1 and it’s kinda hard to lvl up my char because I mostly play solo and my only weapon against flying enemies is carve attack… any tips for this?
Due to recent change in blessing, does it worth to put some points in SPR? I’m currently at 66 con and 40ish int I think… Also about Plague Doctor, I plan to make Bloodletting 4/5 and put that 1 point to Fumigate instead of Beakmask, which one is you think better?

HI mango, i see you sometimes in twicht and you damage it’s very cool. I have a druid c6/plague c 7. And i have the same gears like you animus, wiazard, plate, S. corona rod +7. but i cant make the same damage like you xD. my incineration has a damage of 3.5 K (you 4.2 K). your owl 4.3 K, carve 4.2 per hit. cure almost 5k, then i think the diference it’s in enhance of the atributes. can you say me you lvl damage atributes for the skills, cure, heal, carve, owl, carnivore, etc. because after of the lvl 55 % are to much expensive someones like owl, carnovire, incineration.

Just a guess kabbalist?

@kamuitouma - Just focus on the quests. Carve, Heal, and Cure will carry you through most of the content. Get Pardoner buffs whenever applicable. Careful questing and not missing quests will allow you to get to 200+ without having to grind in Dina Bee Farm or Demon Prison.

I don’t think it’s worth to invest in spirit. Fumigate is a PvP skill - if you don’t plan on doing PvP you do not need to get Fumigate. But Beak Mask is also needed for PvP reasons due to Bloodletting’s duration during instance PvP. I intend to draw points out of Incineration to level up Pandemic (GvG skill) and a point in Fumigate.

@alejandro_14_36 -
Heal: Lv. 95
Cure: Lv. 100
Carve Owl: Lv. 80
Carnivory: Lv. 65
Incineration: Lv. 50
Carve: Lv. 50

@Senpachie - Can’t be Kabbalist! It’s an R7 class, yet they ended at Priest C1 at their R7, since their icon is the Priest icon. I’ve determined it’s Paladin C1, due to the use of Resist Elements at that floor, a skill which cannot be scrolled.

How much HP our statues have? Will they still be viable with the new change in kToS?

10 HP owls seems pretty weak, people will start focusing it :frowning: Archers and Wiz will be able to kill them easily

The changes don’t affect PvE, but I do expect it to take an interesting twist in PvP with the nerf. Basically, it forces enemies to deal with them, or else you can landslide the fight in your favor. 15 hits is a lot more than most players can take, and so they have to make a decision to deal with players or the statues.

In my time doing Battle League in Korea, I’ll say that people do NOT like dealing with statues. They’d rather try to engage the player nine times out of ten. Maybe this will change, but this ultimately serves as a form of mitigation. If they are dealing with your statues, they’re not dealing with you. They’re wasting their multi-hits on something that isn’t your teammates.

that it’s 40 M in atributes! sugoi xD
i only have invested 20 M xD

thanks for the data :slight_smile:

I really like PvP (I like supporting too) but I haven’t pvp with my diev yet

Do you think that there is a better class for pvp? Is druid good?

yeah I’m thinking to join a guild and participate in GvG so…
Incineration: 3
Bloodletting: 4
Fumigate: 1
Beakmask: 1
Pandemic: 1

is it good?

Hi GrandeTaco

The Sterea Trofh description on Tosbase says if there is no Chortasmata it casts on you. Does that mean you can just straight up cast the immunity on you without Chortasmata and the effect follows you even if you move around?

Mind telling me how useful is Transform in terms of grinding,pvp, and other contents?

I need some suggestion.
My build is Cleric (C2) > Diev (C3) > ? > ?

My end-game goal is Earth Tower. So I intended to add Priest (C1) into my build as well. But then the problem appeared, Priest is given, but what about the other class?

Druid? Not exactly useful in ET, from what I’ve read in this thread.
PD? Well, not exactly wrong about it, but dunno how much PD can do in ET. Works wonder in other contents though. Maybe the most proper choice?
Kabbalist? Portable SP station is very welcome, yup. But… what else it can do?
Oracle? Nah.

Help me here guys!

Hello Veris, can you give some opinion about this build?

I was on the way to a D3 Druid DP but it just came out of my mind. Since we re Healer/SP class with int-type, why not go on a sadhu with more flexibility and some interesting addtional skill which give us more output damage xD

OOB really funny to play, and it also give auto attack damage.
Prakity provide us a free teleport
ABE, more damge and CC as well.
And the most important thing is sadhu works well with diev. Yes i must say becuz diev have a lot of skill to protect ourself.

How about your idea?

p/s: Sry for my poor english since i do not come from an english nation speaking :smiley:

@kamuitouma - For GvG, I recommend level 4 Pandemic if you want to take it at all. With DM, this is enough to spread debuffs among 15 enemy targets, or the enemy cap in GvG. The skill is optional overall, and fairly situational.

@HalfEmpty - If your goal is strictly ET, then Priest C2 is okay. Gives you Revive and a weak Mass Heal (better than nothing). Plague Doctor is good so long as you party with a tank, for Healing Factor. Incineration is also decent additional damage. Oracle is also pretty good for Counterspell as well as Forecast.

@flyup2thesky - OOB is unfortunately very weak at this time. So is ABE. Sadhu really needs at least C2 to do decent damage. This is for Possession. You lose quite a lot of damage and utility duration for meager damage and situational movement.

First of all.
Thanks for great guide, You are very kind to community.

I need some suggestion about these alternative builds with Diev 3.
I have some general ideas but still need comments extra insights and comparison from experienced end game player.
This is or PvE only. (55 solo / 40 mission dungeon grind party / 5 ET)

1. C2 / Diev3 / Druid2
  • DPS : Owl, Cure, Carnivory
  • Support : 10 tiles Heal, SZ, other statues
  • Invincible from Ausrine and Sterea Trofh
  1. C2 / Diev3 / Oracle / Priest
  • DPS : Owl, Cure
  • Support : 10 tiles Heal, SZ, Prophecy, other statues
  • Invincible from Ausrine, Magic immune from Counterspell
  • Can resurrection, bless
  1. C1 / Kri 1 / Deiv3 / Kri 3
  • DPS : Owl, lesser Cure but have Zaibas 15
  • Support : 5 tiles heal, SZ, other statues, Aukuras, Zalcai, etc