We would like to announce the details of our weekly maintenance for April 19. Make sure to see below for the maintenance schedule, patch notes and compensation remarks. Please note that other issues and bugs are also being worked on even if they are not mentioned below.
01:00 to 05:00 (EDT) April 19, 2016
The ‘Join’ button will now function as intended in public party lists.
The Adventure Journal will now properly count Old Kepa monsters.
There will no longer be character restrictions when typing messages that include item links in shout chat.
Pokuborn monsters in the Woods of the Linked Bridges area will now drop silver as intended.
The screen notice on quest Can’t be Taken Away (2) will now be shown as intended when your character runs out of food scraps.
The issue of light beads disappearing after defeating Terra Imp monsters at the Legwyn Family Residence has been fixed.
1x Basic SP Potion will be added as reward for certain quests of level 1 to 100.
- Characters who already completed the quests will receive the item through the Market’s Retrieve tab.
The Basic SP Potion will be rewarded for the following quests
- Suspicious Treasure Chest
- Imminent Danger (2)
- Incomplete Purifier
- Cyclops’ Attack in the Crystal Mine
- Activate the Passage Purifier (3)
- The Fearless Ones
- Massive Investigation (3)
- Bishop Urbonas’ Whereabouts (6)
- Vendor’s Lost Baggage
- Out of Time…
- To the Goddess at Once
- Nibble Nibble
- Purify the Holy Pond
- Holy Pond’s Merregina
- Returned Memories
- Historian Kepeck (2)
- Where Did Everybody Go? (1)
- Frightened Herbalist
- The Rescue (2)
- Recovering the Karolis Altar (3)
- A Chest Locked By Spell
- Business Interference (2)
- Secure the Farmland
- Historian Rexipher’s Research (1)
- Historian Rexipher’s Research (4)
- Security Guard’s Favor (2)
- The Corrupted Lake (1)
- Preventive Measures
- Evidence in Ruins
- Cutting the Tail (3)
- Walking on the Seeds
- Instinct of the Treasure Hunter
- Elegant Demon Lord
- Reclaiming Food
- Statue of Peace (2)
- Coursing and Retriever
- Companions and monsters will now be shown as intended.
- Death Sentence
- Will no longer disturb the client when used on certain monsters.
- Base Camp
- Will now function properly and allow you to teleport to your base.
Compensation for missing status points from Zubeck’s Secret Moves quest
A. Eligible users
- Those who have been unable to receive status points from the reward item obtained by completing the quest Zubeck’s Secret Moves
B. Compensation item
- 1x Status Increase Potion
UPDATE: The compensation item will be sent to eligible users via the Retrieve tab at the Market, and not via GM message, as previously stated.
UPDATE - LAUNCH ERROR: Some users seem to be experiencing an error when launching the game after maintenance. We’re looking into the source of the issue and will update this post once it is fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience.
UPDATE: We have now patched in a hotfix that should allow you to play the game after restarting the client. Please let us know if you are still unable to do so.
As always, we thank you for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.