Tree of Savior Forum

Scheduled Maintenance

Continuing the discussion from Scheduled Maintenance and Patch Notes - April 19th, 2016:

Seriously? Nothing about trade system?

I guessed that you IMC wouldn’t change anything, but still such a dissappoint

I’m now starting to think that this way is fine, no tokens no friends. Doing party? No, what should i do if he drops the item i want…

Edit: that’s gonna be the third maintence and the complains begun at first day

2 Likes

also, nothing about fcking long auto-match searching??

This kind of new patch gives us the impression that only these minor bugs were important to them.

And what i see with this patch… IMC really made NOTHING in this whole week.

For now i hope that either ToS fail as a game and make IMC work really hard on next project, cause their ideas are awesome, or look what their doing wrong and “fix” ToS, Orsha server looks so empty except in dungeons 130+ where only token users are

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Scheduled Maintenance and Patch Notes - April 19th, 2016:

I wonder who is the one found out this bug and report to IMCs and waste their time fixing this…

who care about lv5-10 monster not dropping 10-20 silvers.

This is what is important. The trade issue isnt bad. I dont really need the 1:1 trading anyways. Oh I have a token. I can still trade :smiley:

Oh I just remembered that waiting 48h for me to get my silver off of marketplace is annoying and I really hate that restriction. But I can live with it until their plans are ready.

Why do people have such a rush for games? Relax a bit, do something else if this really makes the game unplayable for you and come back when its done.

Idk the average age in these forums but the whiners seem to be young, who just want everything the way they like without caring about others, right now.

Yeah… good for you that you have a token and don’t have friends… enjoy the best Solo Playing MMORPG.

Well, i’m not a kid and go to univesity full time, so i played like 1-2 hours a day at weekdays and 4-5 hours on weekends with my friends. I don’t have 20 usd to be spendind monthly and also i don’t farm 500k silver easily to buy token on market, even though i have friends i cant help them and they cant help me.

The game is sure undone and we can still call it open beta, but this trade system should be improved until real launch, so they have 1 more scheduled maintenance before it. Will they test their system after real launch?

1 Like