Tree of Savior Forum

SP potions in market

Umm is it just me or did IMC give consolation?

After the update, I recived a lot of basic small SP potions in my Retrieve tab Market…

Sorry couldnt upload a pic as I play with pocket wifi and it takes a whole lot of time to upload… So Im currently just using my phone… Sorry

Not sure but I think it’s some sort of leveling reward or something.
On a level 42 I had a few stacks while on a higher level I had twice as many.

[quote=“STAFF_Ines, post:1, topic:202065”]
1x Basic SP Potion will be added as reward for certain quests of level 1 to 100.

Characters who already completed the quests will receive the item through the Market’s Retrieve tab.[/quote]

It is in maintenance notes.

the reward from quest been updated for lv 1 to 100 so you get them that you have done so you dont miss them

in general a nice move. but adding them via AH when the character transfer is around the corner will be a problem. i had to check every alt of mine and clear out the AH once again.
And i am 100% positive some people will forget to do this. i see so many complaints of people not getting their char transfered…

Ah I see… Haven’t read the latest notes yet. Thanks guys.

You know, im only lev 104 and i got
690 small pots (10 weight)
315 normal pots (15 weight)

Its like 11625 weight in pots.
Those pots in general weight bit too much (like 10x too much)

Btw -those pots are
UNTRADEABLE
+
sale value = 0

Make it a habit that every maintenance, you must read the patch notes.

I also got a bunch of these SP pots… small ones and large ones… probably about 500 or more in total… Didnt’t claim them… instead I took screenshots just incase

Have always been but not if I have ■■■■ net… Been using pocket wifi for 5 days now… Our regular net has problems with the phone lines…

Hello @go_hans_go SP Potion is given as quest rewards for players that already completed those quests :slight_smile: . You may visit this link for more details ;

1 Like

Yeah the problem has already been solved, but thanks for the heads up! xD