Tree of Savior Forum

Wow? we still not getting the team storage changes?

Well, I remember that IMC mentioned about ‘Next Patch’ in their announcement about the team storage. However, I cannot find that post anymore. Deleted?

They mentioned it along with info for their next patch, saying they weren’t sure exactly what to do yet. They never said it would be in their ‘next’ patch.

2 Likes

They did actually. They said they would do ‘something’ next patch. They didn’t say what they would do but they definitely did say they would do something.

Just find it - https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=356

Finally, after considering the arguments stating that making team storage a premium feature is irrelevant to preventing gold sellers, we’ve decided to lessen the restrictions on this part. We will be modifying this feature for the upcoming patch.

So, the “upcoming” - doesn’t mean ‘Next’, right :wink:

1 Like

Correct. Upcoming does not (necessarily) mean next. It means that it is in the future. It could be this patch. It could be next patch. It could be 5 patches from now.

They don’t divulge a lot of specific information, and with a community full of impatient, whiny people like you, it’s not hard to see why.

there was no such post. your “memory” is closer to “imagination”.
they said “we are considering it” and “we will keep you updated”.

–NOPE APPARENTLY I MISREMEMBER–

“an upcoming patch” means "eventually.
“the upcoming patch” means “the next patch”

but then again, this was posted on the 7th, so that would have applied to the patch on the 12th.
CLEARLY IT DID NOT.

meanwhile, it’s far more reasonable to assume that they actually meant “an upcoming patch”.

additionally:

Scheduled Maintenance and Patch Notes - April 19th, 2016:

Hmmm I’m gona have to agree. They say the upcoming patch. Not an upcoming patch. I’m just pointing it out.

IMC always playing with words!! It has been 2 maintenances since that announcement… but still no news on team storage and the 1:1 trade…

yea, i’ve corrected myself.
but again, that was posted on the 7th, and “the upcoming patch” was the 12th at that point.
plus there was another patch on the 15th or something. (right after the Boleto exploit was discovered.)

it’s almost like their english is as bad as half of the players on the forums.
(the other half of the players are even worse.)

It’s not THAT bad. Plus they are a Korean team, so English isn’t even their primary language most likely.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

yea, this was basically my point.

hahahaha can you even imagine the rage-splosion?

1 Like

Yeah but wouldn’t it be as simple as disabling potental loss when using it, and trade useage? I am sure those are just in a config file and could just use a quick edit to do it Since the potental loss is done when you put it in, but the trade use when taking it out. Thats what I think anyway.

As for their english, believe me i’ve seen english versions of korean mmorpgs where the devs english is even worse, IMC is doing a decent job.

Lastly if they said “an upcoming patch” i’d not have posted this at all, but we were supposed to get it 2 weeks ago or so.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s ridiculous that most of the playerbase claims to have played RO in the past, yet is to impatient. RO is the game thatreally taught me patience. I farmed that smokie card for weeks xD

4 Likes

Whats the matter with you, “Dude”? No need to start flaming this thread, it won’t bring us anywhere. You’re not even trolling, so can you please just quit it?

I agree that a part of the payerbase is too impatient, and that we just need to remember them of the fact that IMC stated that they’re working on it.

But there’s no point in raging and insulting ppl in this thread. If you had taken the time to read OP carefully, you would have recognized that he knew about the announcement, so theres not even a point in fllaming him for not knowing…

Edit: Also, if you’ve hunted GTB for nine month and somehow felt like it was wasted time afterwards, that’s you own fault :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

IMC have their hands full and is prolly spending most of their time fixing the important issues first. Have some patience and give it sometime.

1 Like