Tree of Savior Forum

Trade system bets

i’m waiting, i just don’t see it coming, that’s why it’s a bet, i hope i’m wrong

Pointless speculation.

~ May the goddesses prove you wrong ~

He has a valid point, the exploit is a fact of more urgency than the trade issue.

What do you mean not do anything about the trade again? They announced they are making changes, but haven’t finalized the changes. You don’t seem very patient to me. In fact, very impatient.

That announce was made 6 days ago, so we already had a scheduled maintence after that, as you know we have a system to report bot and price suggestions on market, but no trade, so the word ‘again’ fits pretty well

What’s there to bet, I could care less about trading now unless they fix the botting issues which is already going out of hand. Soon it will be ArcheAge all over where people just spam credit cards.

What are we betting with? I like taking gambles, preferably $500 over paypal.

Edit: Nvm currently connected to Google Wallet right now.

See, like i said you’re impatient.

“We are planning on allowing Non-Token users to partake in 1:1 trading. However, we are not yet certain how we will implement this new system. More details will be released as soon as they have been decided upon.”

They say that and you expect them to come up with something and implement it by the maintenance 2 days later.

People reactions are just awesome

They announced what they were planning, they already had the system for that itself, the key-word for tha plan work is “token”, taking 2 restrictions generated by token is pretty easy to do, literally you can change 2 or 3 lines of code to make these only token fuction to all accounts fuction

sorry… no real bets… it’s more like a expression that i use where i live to discuss about predictions…

:unamused:

/20emotename

Hmm where do you see they already have the changes planned? I’ll go ahead and quote the thing I just quoted because obviously you didn’t read it.

“We are planning on allowing Non-Token users to partake in 1:1 trading. However, we are not yet certain how we will implement this new system. More details will be released as soon as they have been decided upon.”

If just letting everyone trade without restrictions was the plan they would have done it. So no it wont just be 2 or 3 lines of code.

if you say that this is not just postponing something that they already have in hands… than feel free to believe in what you want, cause for me what they’re saying is exactly what token users have

Have you ever programmed? you just have to take off some lines of ‘if condition’

Continuing the discussion from Scheduled Maintenance and Patch Notes - April 19th, 2016:

Claps for those who said IMC would do nothing!!!

Trade? Maybe next week

Really disappointing, i waited up till now but i’m leaving ToS at least for this week…

I tried to play with my friends but we cannot even give the material to each other, so why keep partying? 13 friends at start, 0 longed for a month.

Cya when you are happy if ever!

Imc patching things as ever.

That’s a good idea. I think you need a break. See you when the changes are implemented.

Yeah dude, i hope it get better so i can come back, and hope as well that they don’t try to implement this system when real launch comes, right now lots of people are already discouraged to play or to keep playing