Tree of Savior Forum

[Advise] Cleric build inquisitor

Hi, i had rerolled twice since hitting level 200 (bokor build) and really hope that this is the last time i rerolled. I really appreciate if any veterans can give me some opinions to optimise my build. My priority is PVP>PVE. Also i will like to be welcomed in ET.

Recently in PVP rankings i see Inquisitors are faring well all over the boards. I am not sure what their builds are. However i found out that 2 classes (Monk, Paladin) snyc well with Inquisitors.

For stats wise after reading @Wurmheart analysis, i decided to go Full dex with some cons.
I cannot make up my mind with the builds and here are some that came across my mind.

Monk:
C2>Diev2>Monk3>Inq

C2>Diev1>Priest>Monk3>Inq
Priest1 could have give me a huge boast of dex and i could have res which could work very well in ET or GVG. But not sure if its worth giviing up Diev2

C2>Dev2>Monk2>Oracle>Inq.
Monk3 only gives 1 extra skill of immunity which maybe i can sacrifice for Oracle which allows me to be more efficient in pvp

Paladin build:
C2>Diev>Pally3>PD>Inq
C2>Diev>Pally3>Oracle>Inq
C2>Diev>Pally3>Monk>Inq

Please advise. Thank you for your help!

I would recomend C2>Priest1>Pally3>any>Inq

Any = PD, Oracle or Kabba. Its your choice.

I think any of these builds should make you reroll again soon or later.

Kindly advise thanks

Inb4 Miko will come and make your Oracle basically useless in PVP because it removes Prophecy and Counterspell with Gohei…

PD or Kabbalist seem to be the better options for PvP (Revenge Sevenfold/ Ein Sof) and maybe ET, but unless we see their 3rd circles it’s hard to say if they’re worth the investment (not because of new skills but new attributes that might come out with the Rank 9 update and which are not limited to C2/C3).

On a sidenote: you could also go the Miko route (like 80-90% of the players will most likely do) if you want to be welcomed to ET, because you can heal status ailments and debuff bosses (Gohei can do both) that way and provide damageboost (Hoki Broom/Kagura Dance).

If you want to pvp then slot in miko in r7, that’s about it.

Statwise you can use str for block pen in pvp, but you will lose out on accuracy/evasion.

And I’m not sure how monk/palas perform in pvp after the Miko shift, might want to ask @greyhiem.

I will prolly go c2>diev>pally3>miko>inquisitor

But how well does monk do in pvp?

I see monk did some heavy dmg with energy blast in youtube during pvp

As for paladin seem like the only hitting skill is smite which it render usless if opponent blocks or dodge it.

However for monk theres no cd for doublepunch and has more offensive skills to rotate

i see people talking about miko and its released in ktos. we simply assume it could be out soon though. But we could be waiting for months more.

dong go diev 1, go priest 1. U need monstrance and ress sir.

Noted. I rerolled again Infact. Doing priest1 instead

My penquin is 1 hitting everything :nerd_face: