Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Inquisitor's Thread

The more hit you can do per second, the more malleus debuff worth

I’m getting more and more convinced that Inquisitor is a good path for Chaplains besides monks/dievs.

Inquisitor:Burn is a painful to level attribute which costs 570k for level1. To get to max level we will need nearing 25M. This test shows what kind of damage do we expect and what things affect it.

Interestingly, the flame seems to be a weaker version AA (auto attack), and is affected by equipment that adds additional attacks.

I’m wearing cafrisun + buffed with sacrament. With them each flame ticks 3 times. As we can see from the hits, elemental damage does affect it too. Hence this is a good attribute to level for character builds that depend on multiple AA hits.

More tests are needed to see how much additional damage we can tag to the flames. 1% chance is really too low to get any sort of tests going, will try to take it to lv5 at least.

Malleus Maleficarum is a debuff which tags the matk value of a monster as additional damage to all sources of damage, including additional hits.

Green corpse flower has a matk of 458-557. In the video, MM adds 550 damage to all lines of auto attack damage.

8 Likes

Everyone can be an inquisitor. It all lies on how they use the skills to get the benefits, whether triggering it themselves or letting a certain someone do the deed. Playing style comes into it and you can’t deny it, the costume looks radical…I just wish they had more red on it, if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Yep, I really like the class, it doesn’t strictly conform to just 1 build which is really good. Currently am INT based with diev3 kab. Kind of feel like rolling another cleric just to test how far AA can go with inquisitor…

Hmmm, best ask this then.

Can owl statue spread damage via breaking wheel?

Based on the popular belief that it does spread since we see lots of damage numbers in ktos videos… sad to say… it doesn’t spread.

I can assume that any type of magic type attacks/skills cannot be spread via the wheel then.

Presumely so, will have to get other players to help test. A really interesting skill combi which I’ve tested is merging merkabah with breaking wheel. Merkabah triggers breaking wheel’s splash attack animation, but it doesn’t seem to spread the damage at all.

Edit:
Finally got 1 which shows that it doesn’t spread.

1 Like

pd pandemic can spread mallus effect or not?Did anyone know or tested?

@DiMeowgio is AA inquisitor.
I think she is doing very well vs high level mobs.

1 Like

MM debuff + AA (normal attack + aspergillum + sacrament + last rites) hits for roughly 11~14K, coupled with a Lv10/11 cure helps rip apart a single (non-flying) monster for me.

I think Nekorin wanted to know about BW + (other attack) interaction, I barely use BW in solo situations though, mostly just throwing it in during 290 rushes, so I haven’t much of an idea about it :smiley:

But yeah, performance wise, it’s good enough that I don’t need help, but it’s not really something I’d write home about IYKWIM :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I am going full dex inquisitor and cant make up my mind what gem should I be using for my main and off hand weapon.

For Green gem, It gives more critical rate but subtracts critical attacks.
Red gem, more max but substracts min attack.

Not sure if Yellow Gem is a good idea? since I should have more than enough accuracy.

any opinions pls?

You should have alchemist circle 3 on your server. They are able to roast the gems (up to level 10 gems). If you roast a gem the negative value will disappear.

Their shop:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NcSmSaD-ZbE/hqdefault.jpg

wow thanks… I just started this game quite recent

But what gems will you recommend if I go full dex pala inquisitor for main and sub weapons.

Hey guys, I’m seeing a lot of Pala > Inquisitor there. What about the Monk ones? Yes, I know about Conviction + God Smash combo, but how do you evaluate a Monk > Inquisitor, seeing that a Monk has more consistent filling skills and debuffs than a Paladin.

It will have more damage ofc, but you lose Convic + God Smash
But… malleus debuff works better with multi hit shits, so yea… monk are far better in DPS perspective

Don’t worry. Monk-Inquis are decent. We got more debuffs that can be spread via breaking and solve everything by punching them while skills are in cooldown

From what I understand Monquisitors offer more damage while Palaquisitors have more Utility/Support (Resist Elements, Barrier).

I am running FUll dex going pala inquisitor. Currently Rank 5 now…

The DPS is so so so bad that you cant imagine. I hope it gets better when I hit rank 8. I am always rank no.5 for mission runs T___T

Not sure about monk though.

Please mind latency/ping when you decide to go monk.
Monk double punch speed depends on your connection/lag/ping. Will be a lot slower on slow connection.