Tree of Savior Forum

Help With Inquisitor Build

Hi guys,

I have a questions about the inquisitor build.

I read all of the suggestions in the forum and all of them mostly about con/dex build.

While most of them go to the Priest - Pally/Monk which can boost the dex ability due to the monstrance, I wonder what is the viable build for inquisitor that takes krivis and pally in the build.

Since my build has magic skills and physical skills, I was thinking to build the stat like this
Str 40 for block penetration
Con 100 for survivability
Int 80 for the magic atk and heal boost
Spr 40 for zalcial boost
Dex all of the rest points

Please help me

You only pick krivis for one of two reasons:

A) Zaibas, as with kriv3+taoist and an int build it will perform quite well as a single target dmg build.
B) Melstis, as it’s ability to extend invulns and other useful buffs is unparalleled for pve. Statwise does not work well on an spr build, and you can double dip as a zaibas based dmg build.

You don’t build krivis for these reasons:

A) Zalciai, it got nerfed and can’t reduce crit res below 0. Likewise it come in scroll forms and is only marginally useful as kriv1 tops.
B) Daino, we used to have builds that could pick it up. But nowadays it’s not worth losing that one slot. Esp with Miko in pvp making buff builds obsolete. For pve, buy daino scrolls instead.
C) Divine Stigma or Aukuras. Their effects are just too meager.

Simply put, building on krivis for what you are suggesting is no longer considered wise or recommendable.

The stats are in a even worse state tbh:

• You gain more stats by focusing on one or two points.
  • int & str even get a additional +10% bonus per class rank (up to +70% max atm.)
  • Those values are just too low to achieve anything meaningful.
  • Dex is the main phys dmg stat atm, so monstrance is a very good team buff and will only get better.

We are deliberately not mentioning such builds as viable for a reason.
While I can appreciate any type of “outside the box thinking”, this largely falls into the “beating a dead horse” category which I’d like to prefer.

See: Any viable build that I can follow for when inquisitor is up? for the last shitfest we had due to Rugal on this subject for reference.

@Wurmheart

I know this is not the usual build, but i dont have much time to reroll and I have made it until pally 3. So i was thinking to just continue with being a dps rather than support. Yes, dmg wise i might fall off with other pure dps cleric build.

But can u suggest me what stat i should take? At least to save this character so it will still be useful.

Thanks

so what is your current character stat & rank?

I am in rank 7 now, and my stat is as I posted before
Str 40
Int 80
Spr 40
Con 100
Rest points on dex

I am thinking to change it to con/int/dex, but I am not sure which stat that I should get since I have krivis/pally/kabbalist now

do you have stat change potion?if have then change it to mono stat if not then you need work hard for your current character(mean from gem and gear). You did’t mention your route, is it cleric c1/krivis c2/pally c3/ kabba c1/inqu c1 or cleric c2/krivis c1/pally c3/kabba c1/inqu c1?

@miaki_yuu

The build is the first one that you mentioned before
cleric1>krivis2>paladin3>kabbalist>inqui

Yes I have stat reset potion, that’s why I am thinking to change the stat to con/int/dex

Or if you have any recommendation, may I know please?

Inqui doenst need that much of int and damage based more on opponent matk. So its fine if you invest more on con and dex. Malleus pear and also god smash dmg scale base on matk of opponent. But pumping str for base damage or dex for crit rate is also ok.

@fawwaz.0509

I thought magic skills of inqui needs int, because I saw in the forum about int inquisitor, and it can deal 10-11k dmg per hit of MM with 1800-1900 matk

If int is not working, then it might be the best to put on con/dex build with a little bit str for block penetration.

How about the stat like this
str 40
con 100
rest to dex

yea i have a 300+ inqui. Int doesnt affect ur output damge on the skills. most of them like pear god and malleus is dependent on the opponent int/matk especially in pvp. so you are actually a mage killer. But from your path i think u need a little bit of int for your krivis. but the stats are fine if u dont wanna invest in int. good inqui stat.

If I want to add a little bit int for my krivis and heal, what is the maximum value that I should add to int?

I saw a post in forum about paladin conpendium, and that post recommend for 80 int although the build is str based

My build is str and dex so i dunno much about scale damage on krivis. because my path is diev 2> monk 3 > inqui. Sorry bro :<

That’s alright, thank you for your recommendation fawwaz.0509 :smiley:

But from what you said,it might be the best to put just a little bit of int and str while focus more on con dex

1 Like

Grab pardoner at r7 and use it to make barrier scrolls.

Then make a new char with a proper (pala) build.
Not having cleric2 makes you a really weak healer, and unwelcome in most parties.

Inquisitor’s MM does scale of magic attack.
Not that it matters for r8 as you won’t have enough magic attack to bypass the lower magic defense thresholds.

It has some merit in pvp, but so does pear of anguish.

Stick to one of the newbie recommended builds.

Ic, if you choose 100% solo play maybe still can work else you want party i think better you play new character. As wurm said cleric1 really weak, and your krivis just 2 if 3 you still can choose taoist(but none cleric2 still have a hard time)

Thank you for your suggestion :slight_smile:

TBH, if I have time yes I would want to remake char to get better healing ability, however as I have mentioned before, I couldn’t do that due to rl reasons.

That’s why I am asking for help if there is any stat that might can help this build to at least become better :slight_smile:

Please help me to know how I should put my stat on this char since it is already in kabbalist rank

I am thinking to put
Con 100
Int 40
The rest to dex

If it is a good stat, I might want to try it :slight_smile:
Thanks

The only other option would be to hope that imc releases a class reset potion of some sort.
But that might very well take years or simply never get added. It’s not much in the way of advice really.

But for now grab 100 con and rest all into dex.

That’s about all I can suggest, and it won’t help enough I’m afraid.

That’s alright Wurmheart

Thank you so much for the suggestion ^^