Tree of Savior Forum

[Inquisitor] Help building a PVP Inquisitor

Hey guys.

I’m thinking about building a PVP Inquisitor, but I have some doubts about what skills of each class I should invest on and what attributes I should focous. I’m thinking about going C2 > Priest1 > Paladin3 > PD1 > Inq, with 150 CON and the rest on DEX. Am I too wrong? Any tips?

make sure to get conviciton and turn undead is all i have t say

The best cleric pvp build right now is

Cleric C2 / Diev C3 / Oracle C1 / Kabbalist C1 / Inquisitor C1

Go full CON

2 Likes

diev oracle kabba inqui, pretty much it :stuck_out_tongue:

C2, DD3, Miko, ?, Inq1

1 Like

Miko is bad in PvP , do not get Miko if your making a PvP build. No one in their right mind would let you stand in the middle of the arena and channel skills.

Miko is chosen almost entirely because of how op Gohei’s buff removal is.
It is quite literally the best cleric pvp class due to that skill alone. Esp given how many cleric classes rely on buffs to begin with.

But it isn’t out yet for us and has an annoying quest line.

3 Likes

The skills used for PVP aren’t really channeled.The broom is best used at the start like DM.The dance skill is mainly situational for PVP but imo meant more for PVE.

Sykwitit540 is trying to throw you guys off so you don’t pick Miko and bully the hell out of ppl lol with Gohei.

I hope Gohei get some nerfs just like bloodletting in PVP.Its too op to R5 job.

C-D3-Miko-?-Inq
my question is what is better to fit in the ? Oracle, PD or Kabba?

Oracle/PD are nice since they give you condition prevention, so you’re more likely to gohei enemies and not get silenced or cc’d asap.

Priest1 is okay is for the ress alone.

Druid1 could see some use if telepath isn’t bugged anymore. You could temporarily disable an opposing miko at least.

But on the flip side:

Both pd & oracle are heavily countered by gohei’s buff and debuff removal.

I’m not sure if Gohei removes x7 before it can deal dmg, but gohei is a relatively low dmg skill to begin with.
Only Merkabah would be put to some use properly vs a miko.

so you would recommend Kabba? I was leaning towards pd for beak mask BL HF
I wouldn’t take priest just for res especially cause that’s not useful in gvg

I wouldn’t recommend kabba. R7 & Ein Sof are its main benefits and you lose those for the best part vs a miko.

In that case, go with oracle or pd.
Telepath sounds like a suicide switch for gvg :confused: