Tree of Savior Forum

[Build] Saintone's Diev Doctor ○ Support & Offense ○ PvE & PvP (No longer updated.)

He’s in a better place now :wink:

Wait, you can carry other players while moving in RevO? :smiley: Or is that an NPC?

I still wish for an MMORPG (with international release) with boss mechanics similar to Dragon’s Dogma Online where you can climb on bosses and stab them to do damage while they try to shake you off.

thats me :o lol //20

1 Like

Any boss mechanic is still better than ToS non functional boss.

1 Like

Always appreciate MMOs actually including social elements like this.

2 Likes

Life has been hard around these lands my old friend.

welcome back Saintone?

WOW i need his advice :heart_eyes:

Where u spotted? which server? XD

He left after i saw him, he was in Fedimian [Ch1]

1 Like

bokor and sadhu seems like not my kind of play style :sob: sadhu is stack to INT? seems damage not so great after i reset and att pump for AOB 70.

I’m only back in the game for the duration of the event to play around with the re-balances. Still playing Revelation Online mainly. Sadhu was just for fun because ABE is great in PvP. Was testing out new builds daily.

Were I playing serious I’d probably play something like Cleric C2, Bokor C3, Kannushi C1, Plague Doctor C2. Maybe fit in Oracle C1 or Priest C1 in there for PvP.

3 Likes

Why not a diev anymore?

The scaling on the class is very low now. It still retains extremely powerful utilities that make it a prime choice for things like endgame PvE raiding, but the damage of the class fell off very sharply with the update since owls received very low scaling.

In contrast, Bokor’s Effigy received massively high scaling and does wonderful damage on a low cooldown in a large AoE. I’m still getting used to Bokor C3 as well, but Damballa has great potential as well to do significant damage.

I’m a huge fan of the new Effigy though. Even when I experimented with a Bokor C1 build the other day, it had little trouble clearing out mobs in PvE and easily killed players in PvP as well.

Nice that’s pretty cool. I’m so confused with the diev nerf actually and was considering chaplain. Maybe i should try out Bokor. Is it true that the zombie damage scales with spr in Korea but not here?

Zombie damage is affected by SPR.

Good evening!

I used to play this build (without Kannushi) and it was my favorite (still is) but I don’t see it working great without Miko/Kannu (extend time on statues and dmg skill). Ofc it works fine but the hidden class are too good to be replaced for something else. They buffed Druid’s Carnivory but imo, it doesn’t stand a chance, so I just changed my build and playstyle and I’m loving my current one (cleric2-bok1-sadhu3-pd1 lvl 264 here going for pd2) annnnd I have a few questions:

1- Since we’re getting free rank resets until May 30, what should I do? I can’t switch gender (ppl rose the price of gender change to 1.2kk minimum) and we don’t have Kannushi quest yet (playing on SA Br)(but if we do and I don’t know please let me know) can I play diev 3 with any other classes? I just don’t find viable letting r6 miko down for something else.
2- What is my role with my current build? Debuffer/healer/dmg dealer? Versatile a bit? (I don’t have black steam yet to combo HEX+BSD+PANDEMIC+INCI)
3- is the current build pvp ? Cause I’m focusing @pve

If I remember any more questions I’ll ask, I need sum helppp

Cheers <3