Tree of Savior Forum

All about Alchemist Crafting Skill Information

You can read overall skill explanation Pyro > Ele > Sorc > Alchemist in: 11 Days Journal of Wiz > Pyro > Sorc > Alchemist [All skill explain+experience]

Information in this thread base from TOS KR 3rd Beta
Anything change in KR extend test won’t be include in this thread due to NDA.
I’ll update it once IMC decide to keep those change in future public test.
But you can look around or search for extend test patch information if interested.

Attribute and Shop item

Tincturing

This skill you can create potion. Material can buying from alchemist job change NPC
Potion that can make is various : HP, MP, Stamina or any buff potion (+Block,+Crit ATK,+Mag Amp)

Crafting item will take a while…

Potion lv 1

Comparing to LV15 potions

Awakening
This skill will add option to equipment if success.
Option won’t be random. It’ll give same option for same equipment.
(Ex. All Lv40 Chapparition Staff will have awake option +2 Crit Rate)
However, it’ll consume 1 potential no matter fail or success.
Required item to use awakening is Calcite which can buy from Alchemist job change NPC.
An amount of Calcite depend on item rarity and level.

A warp to Awakening dungeon will open up after use skill.
Not sure if it’s a bug or not but people who’s not in party can also join.
You have to killing monster wave in here for 30 minute (or longer).
At the last wave boss will appear.

Dungeon…

Boss fight…

Be careful if you try to awake high level gear because monster will be high level and more harder. While in dungeon if you not die and successfully kill all monster + boss, Awakening will be success.
Please note that awaked item can’t be awake again…

As for formula
**Basically 1 star = 5 waves | *2 for blue | 3 for purple | 4 for orange

For monster level read below

Briquetting

This skill you can combine same gear to increase or decrease it ability (ATK/MATK)
Chance to increase or decrease are random. Each skill lv adding .5% of Min./Max. attack.

After try skill it’s not worth getting this skill imo unless you like to play with luck…

Magnum Opus

Put item in to making new item. Right now no one know yet how to make correct combination.

Gem Roasting

This skill decrease penalty of gem. Higher skill level will be more effective.
1 Calcite is need and will be consume.

Once open up shop other player can use your gem roasting service.
You can set cost for it freely and you can also use it by yourself too.
Shop will stay open even after you log out.

Anyone who want to open up shop should get this skill.

Dig

Require shovel to use this skill. Higher skill level make item come out more (1 skill lv = +1 item)
Item that come out depend on terrain where you dig. If use on grass you’ll get grass, use on ground will get stone. Item that dig up and still stay on ground can use together with combustion skill to do attack. Not sure if there’s any other use or not yet.

Conbustion

One and only attack skill for alchemist. Need item from dig skill or any item drop by monster and only work if those item still drop on ground. It’s not work if item get into inventory and you can’t drop it from inventory. This skill is hard to use and not good yet at this moment.

40 Likes

Are the potions made by the Alchemist better than the ones in the potions shop? And how much cheaper are they to make compared to just buying normal potions outright?

At high lv skill I believe potion will be more effective than one that selling in NPC shop.

Ex. HP potion need flask (120 coin ea) + 2 velarijonas (50 coinea)
I’m not sure but I think some material can drop from monster too

1 Like

The level 1 potion in the OP’s screenshot is already better than the ones sold in Fedimian.

And apparently, potions can go up to lv 15 since I got some in my mailbox, so here’s a screenshot of the lv 15 HP potion.

3 Likes

Wellp… now I’m stuck on what I want my Rank 6 to be… or else I’m making 2 Wiz characters. But those Potions are seriously OP. If the SP potions are of similar potency, it would truly make or break an MP heavy build at least IMO.

To get lv15 skill gonna took long time though.
I’m not sure how many circle is available for alchemist (ex. max skill lv for circle 1)
only one way I know that could work is buff skill that add skill lv @.@

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like
  1. I’ll let you know when I can craft those pot XD

2. Yes you can, but time will also stack up too.

3. Well I at first I thought it should be but try it again after server reopen.
    It’s not crafting after log off. So only gem roasting shop will work to still open up after log off. @_@

4. It’ll fail if you die, left dungeon, can’t kill boss. If you fail item potential will go down 1 potential (actually it’s already consume at the moment you open up portal.)

3 Likes

Here’s Magic Amplification buff potion LV.1

3 Likes

I just want to pick Alchemist for that Item World XD (I really like Disgaea’s item world concept)

That said, holy crap that buff from attribute…though sadly all buffs lose effects if you change zone so you can’t just use item world as a buff spell… (imagine if it works, Alchemist can sacrifice potential on some low level item for a party-wide massive attack boost…)

2 Likes

YES!
I knew someone would bring Disgaea up when talking about that skill ^^

And yes, losing buffs when zoning sucks bad v.v

Have you tried out dig and is it an important skill for acquiring materials for an alchemist or is it more of an optional thing? Dig is the one skill that I’m wondering about on whether or not I’ll have spare points on alchemist.

Dig is dig up material like stone or grass. It’s not in list for tincturing so I have no idea what will be use for them yet. Higher lv dig will give make more item come out (1 lv = +1 item).
What come out seems like depend on terrain… grass terrain = grass, ground or stone ground = stone, etc.

Item that come out and still on ground can work with Combusion skill. It’ll explode and do dmg to monster nearby.

Briquetting is play with luck, even it can re use on same item it’ll still have chance to get decrease stat again. also consume potential when use.

Awakening adding perm option to gear but seem like to be random. More people can join in dungeon for higher skill level.

Magnum Opus no one know how to make it work yet.

Alchemists really will be in high demand o.o but how are they getting level 15 potions? Are they combining the use of Divine Might? Is that even possible?

1 Like

@iEden some info we need to know!