Tree of Savior Forum

Is this build great for soloing? Wizard > Pyromancer > Pyromancer > Linker > Sorcerer > Alchemist

I want to be a mostly soloing mage then go for the money in the end.

I’m learning mostly AOE attacks and a little protection (from wizard class: reflect).

Also I don’t think I fully understand the Alchemist skills.
It looks like I can learn all of them and most do not need beyond level 1 except for Combustion?
I seem to remember reading that 1 of the skills is useful for a party which I may end up doing for some quests but I cannot seem to remember which skill is that…(maybe Awakening???)

Also if you have any suggestions for Sorcerer and Linker skills, I will appreciate that too.

Edit: Reverse the Sorcerer and Linker positions as its the only way the class can go that way.

2 rank pyro cant get sor…

1 Like

Yes, you’re right!
Well I just have to reverse the linker & sorcerer and it will be all right! :slight_smile:

I’m playing this build atm. Mainly use fireball and flame ground + joint to do attack with my summon helping dps around.

If you plan to focus on summon as sorc you might need range boss card since malee card isn’t good. Make sure you upgrade card star because each star will add up 10% ability to your summon. Also you might want to bring along bonfire and prepare to rest for sp recovery until sp potion from alchemist available.

If you plan for money maker you’ll need Tincturing and Gem roaster.
Other skill you can read it here.

1 Like

Ohhh nice! Thank you!

Ok, this might sound a little stupid…
How do you make a bonfire? I didn’t get any “help” on that.
I’m guessing it has to do with the wood I’m lugging around…

why melee not good?. i havent reach sor. so i need to have some knowledge. Im 3 rank pyro. next gonna chg to sor. melee mosnter not god?. why?..0_0

You can buy it from NPC. When you summon your sp recovery will stop and sp will slowly drain. You can still use sp potion though but once it reach 0 you’ll need to rest because sp potion won’t catch up to full sp in time.

1 Like

Because they’ll have to move around to reach target or have to be near. Sometime they’ll miss if mob also moving around. While range can still miss too but at least they’ll stand still and can shoot from far.

However it still depend what card it is and your play style though. I’m mainly kite thing around so range card is more fit for me.

1 Like

Is it that merchant that sells wood in the 1st area?

Nope. It’ll say firewood, Selling in town merchant (Klaipeda and Fedimian).

1 Like

Alch money maker is hands-down the potion crafting, and it has been overlooked a lot.

Large SP Potion has a 60 second cooldown and costs over 1k at the vendor, whereas Concentrated SP Potion Lv2 can be made by an alchemist for cheaper AND sold for a decent profit at 1k each… did I mention though that the Concentrated not only has more SP regen but also is on a 30s cooldown instead of 60? Massive.

In short, even if that’s the only potion you make, it completely surpasses the vendor sp potion in every single way and can still be sold cheaper than the vendor and make you money at the same time.

Gem Roasting: Every so often someone will visit you to roast a gem; as time progresses and more alchemists show up you can expect the price war to reduce profits significantly. Also it’s something that not everyone needs every day. Hell sometimes not even every week for the same character.

Potions: Every single character in the game can use and benefit from them. I’m a drunk wizard and I buy them from the vendor at 200k a pop, every day, sometimes up to 400k. So from just myself that’s over 200k a day in your pocket, and I’m only one character. Every single character in the game then turns into a customer, every single day. Not just half the characters once a week like roasting. With the Concentrated SP Potion Lv2 sold at 1k silver you’re literally replacing a stock commodity and becoming the new prime source of potion vending. And you’re making money. Everyone wins.

Shoutout to Ram; if you see him/her be sure to buy some potions. I know I will be. There is no point anymore in using the vendor Large SP Potions because they restore less and have twice the cooldown of Alchemist SP pots.

1 Like