Tree of Savior Forum

11 Days Journal of Wiz > Pyro > Sorc > Alchemist [All skill explain+experience]

I didn’t suggest that cause it’s a bug though. So I doubt they’ll keep it when launch. @_@

I hope they retain it though. I don’t think that the summons are powerful even without the SP drain. The necromancer summon doesn’t drain SP as well so it should be fine.

what are the notable potions you can make? Is it really worth the skill points? I only know gem is a must since lvl 5 reduce all penalties.

Well I think they’re kinda powerful and very high hp. Problem is they hit slow… very slow… and still need lot of work on AI improvement. Also only some of summon are good like Harpia big whirlwind aoe range or Cyclops small range but did about over 1k-2k dmg.

Necro you need to work on gathering monster corpse to summon it which I think that’s balance with no SP drain. While sorc summon we can just summon out any time we want without any requirement. To bound with SP drain is kind of ok for me.

Potion is really worth more or equal to gem roasting imo. Everyone need potion unless if IMC open up more town which sell better potion than lv15 alchemist potion.

As for potion… HP/SP/Crit ATK are good one I think.
(only HP/SP and Stamina level up with skill level. Other buff skill level up by attribute)

There’s also block potion but I don’t have lv15 potion screen cap

1 Like

Agreed. Their damage and HP is offset by their AI. If the AI is good; I dont mind the SP drain. The problem now is that the summon AI is stupid and most of the time get stuck in weird places or humping some traps/fireball.

Are those pots hard to make ? Ingredients easy to come by?

Fireball problem seem to happen to both pet and summon lol. Would be better once they fix it.
Potion not hard to make but it take 20 sec to make 1 potion. Material drop from monster or can buy from job change NPC. You can look in here > All about Alchemist Crafting Skill Information

Hm, interesting thanks.

Are you playing in the extended test by chance?

Yes, I’m playing right now. I can’t post any update or change stuff that happen in test server since it’s against NDA.

Oh, I wasn’t interested in that because I’m also in the beta. I was more or less looking for people to play with. Same in-game name as my forum name.

Thanks! :slight_smile: that’s useful. I will most probably go Alchemist when official servers are out but for now i am just seeing how the other classes work. They tweaked sorcerer yesterday and i was surprise at circle 2; the sorcerer has no new skills at all @_@

Do the item requirements increase when making better potions? Or as long as your skill level goes up, so does your potion level? Like in your screen cap, it says 1 Flask and 2 Valerijonas for level 1, does it stay like that even at higher levels?

Sent you friend request. If I’m not reply try sent me party or something because sometime my whisper broken and can’t send/receive msg. :laughing:

Ok cool, thanks. I saw the request just now and added.

1 Like

Higher level using same amount of material and time as lv1
Higher tincturing lv = higher potion lv (ex. tincturing lv5 = potion lv5)

Wow. So no need for more resources? Kind of OP for such cheap requirements.

Yup but who know. They might change or nerf it down someday. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I hope not. So I can make A LOT of money. Lol.

1. How close to an item did you have to be to use Combustion? I noticed that a lot of useless items dropped while grinding, and was considering using those for Combustion instead.

2. Is there any way to target which item is used for Combustion, or is it just the closest item to you?

3. Do you get exp and loot from the units you kill in the Item Awakening portal?

1. After test again every item can use even money.
    Item can be very far but sometime not explode directly on where item drop.

1. Nope, so far still can’t seem to be able to target it directly. Even face character to opposite side from item when use skill it’ll still explode up.

1. No exp. Some mob still drop loot (Kepa headgear) which I think it’s a bug.

Awesome, thanks for the info! If Combustion does enough damage I think it will have a lot of potential, especially if you can explode multiple items at once.