Tree of Savior Forum

What was your very first post in this forum?!

lol

4 Likes

No rules! Anything goes! I just thought it was fun looking at my old posts and “oh…” thought it was a fun idea to make this topic.

To be honest I actually wanted to see how my posts are compared to past and felt bad about it because recent posts.

1 Like

^about the beta tester mensage, omg… lmao.

Yeah it was a fun idea imo lol I like throwbacks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lmao vini.

1 Like

i know right hahah this forum is so funny xD

1 Like

You actually cant even see my first posts any more because the forums got changed.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/life-as-a-cleric-3/35341?source_topic_id=351488

They don’t even show up in my posts list past a certain point.

First topic found it.

1 Like

Time to scroll like a madman :yum:

@ophiuchu I and many others will prob have the same proble, just post your first post that appear on the list… or is it the last :confused:

Updater - full white screen / SOLVEDdrrm

I was plague with problems since the start :pensive:

Phone r make things hard.

First post was a tech post…

My actual first post was about me giving away a beta key, and I told someone to sing Oingo Boingo Little Girls and someone actually delivered and got the key. I swear, I’m not lying and the thread was deleted. If there was a way to see archived threads I would show you.

1 Like

This makes me remember the old days for when I tried to get people to use my terrible thought out builds (I seriously thought it was good, until I got better etc.) Even had people talking about me on other sites

2 years feels like a long time ago for when I started playing

Also remember the time I got my username warning, even made a thread about it. Now I’ve got a more appropriate name by IMC’s standards

1 Like

I’m jealous of everyone having such fond memories. :broken_heart:

3 Likes

Mine was a complaint. Forums were a better place at the time. /sigh
I also had some terrible writing habits…

4 Likes

I registered only for Beta keys back then, I only ready forums for guides. Till R8 came out, thats the first time I posted something since aug 2015 lol.

1 Like

Same with me, (though I began posting a little earlier then that). I even got a key but I decided against playing as I wanted a “polished game…” hindsight really is 20/20.

Hmm, mine was this, during iCBT2

The bad thing about the forum is not being about to switch account emails hence need to create a new account.

1 Like

My first one ~です
→20 Characters←

1 Like

Mine was a year ago :stuck_out_tongue:

As bad as all the others…

In that old games you miss thread, i said my knees hurt because I missed Fantasy Earth Zero.

they do