Tree of Savior Forum

[FIXED] "You are not Beta tester" too hurtful

Please, can we have another phrase for a such a disappointment?? It hurts everytime I click on the button, and I can’t stop to click it (I believe in miracles :frowning: )

Maybe:

• It’s not your lucky day :[ … Maybe next time…
  • You are not a Beta tester, but soon you’ll be…

3 Likes

I know, right?

It’s so brutal, and cold. D:

No. It´s simple and quickly.
:+1:

6 Likes

It’s fine as it is, being neutral. Other phrases sound … mocking.

4 Likes

Better to know then writhe in agony waiting for a message that’s not coming.

5 Likes

Where do you get that message from? D:

“You are not a beta tester” would be better.

8 Likes

That moment when you follow around a game for over a year, it finally
goes in CBT and you don’t get in. ಥ_ಥ I couldn’t be more salty.

how do u get this message? O.o

It’s like a Fake Bait, from nothing this Red button appears, i clicked on it: “You’re not a beta tester”

;-;

Wondering too :ambulance:

Then don’t click a button that you clearly do not have access to? Like, what were you expecting?

SURPRISE!!! HERES YOUR BETA KEY!!! WE DIDNT FORGET ABOUT YOU BUDDY!

People asking how to get this message. Log in from the homepage and beside the logout option there will be a Beta Key option.

2 Likes

There shouldn’t even BE a Beta Key button for non-testers. Seriously, why just put that there instead of providing it as some kind of email or private message or something? Think about how many people logged in, not knowing they weren’t testers, and lit up when they saw that button? I think it’s poor planning on their part… But also, there are a LOT of people I know who were following the ToS developer’s blog rather than the ToS main site because that’s where the info was coming in. Except their last post was way back in May, and so myself and many others didn’t find out about this beta thing until this morning, when other gaming news sites started talking about how the selection process was finished.

Tree of Savior folks, I think you really need to reconsider your information dispersal methods, and keep the sheer number of interested parties versus available slots in mind.

1 Like

Those who aggree with the text are those who got the beta key and are rubbing that on other peoples face.
Also, the phrase should be changed, because that sounds kind of like flying to the top of a tower, with swarm of enemies attacking you, and then when you reach the door, appears “You are not an Administrator” message.

For most persons that may be frustrating, but for others infuriating.

That’s bad. Why does this button appears if we’re not selected? I feel very sad now… ;___;

I think it’s better to show a message telling that we’re not choosen to the beta, than leave us in doubt and checking every hour if we got a key.

3 Likes

so when you see that message it’s confirmed you won’t get a key? are they done distributing 5000ish emails?

Will you people ever stop complaining about everything? Jesus.
You’re the ones who made a thread asking for it.

Next ■■■■■■■ time there will be a thread of someone complaining that they found the name “Tree of Savior” too offensive because its a MMORPG and it promotes killing trees. ??? like what

4 Likes

A better way to paraphrase “You are not Beta Tester” is to say
“Congratulations! You won time in real life!”

We have changed the message now.
For those who were sad/hurt by the message, we apologize that we weren’t able to do it sooner.

13 Likes