Tree of Savior Forum

Equipments | Boss Fights | Stats Values | Party Options

So, unfortunately iCBT is over sob sob, here are some thoughts about the major things I felt was missing.

1. **Equipment:** The gap between levels you can use gears is way to big,for instance, we have a 25 Lv. gap between Lv. 15-40 gear. I don't know if this intended by the devs, so the game get's harder and you have to worry about planning your fights, but I still feel we need a mid term gear - around Lv.30.
  2. **Boss Fights:** So, I've fought a bunch of bosses during this iCBT, the general impression I got from those were that the devs wanted to make players carefully think about their positioning, by using traps. Thing is, some fights the player doesn't really have a lot of place to fight -the screen gets so crowded with traps it's somewhat frustrating - and kill those traps take a long time to be respawned in a couple of seconds. I'd love to see some boss fights harder and boss having more intricate skill rotation to players perceive, than have to worry about 3 billion traps in a small area.
  3. **Stats:** This isn't major, but I think would give players a better grasp of their character if some of the values were shown as a percentage, not flat numbers. For instance, we could have:Critical Rate, Critical Damage, Elemental Damage and Elemental Resistance.
  4. **Party:** Last, but not least, I'd like to seen a "Vote Kick" option added to the party members - like the one Diablo 3 has. More often than should have happened, I found myself and party members wanting to do the "Party Event", but the leader was AFK in another place.
1 Like

This right here is one of the biggest problems ever. You have about 3-8 items within the same required level to equip but they are either the same damage more depending on the item level and not required level to equip. It makes things like the progression from 25 to 40 a real drag because your damage falls off really hard for the last few 10 levels. This could easily be fixed by spreading out the required level for equipment and tweaking values on things.

1 Like

I like the stats suggestion, there should also be evasion and accuracy %. Or an evasion guide.
“You rely on your weapons too much, try letting go!” Irelia
When bosses get low they change their attack pattern.
Vote kick is nice, but you guys could just friend each other, meet up and leave the party; what’s so hard about that?

1 Like

The last one seems rather unnecessary since you can easily leave the party and invite everyone back.

[quote=“Mortari, post:1, topic:35695”]
Equipment: The gap between levels you can use gears is way to big,for instance, we have a 25 Lv. gap between Lv. 15-40 gear. I don’t know if this intended by the devs, so the game get’s harder and you have to worry about planning your fights, but I still feel we need a mid term gear - around Lv.30.
[/quote]This is itended, so you will change equipments almost at the same level as you Rank Up your class.

You can improve damage by adding STR or INT to your stats, anvil upgrades, skill Attributes and leveling per se gives damage.
There are also Tiers within the same equipment level, so you can upgrade your damage by making weapons from recipes or getting a boss drop too.

There is no need to lessen the gap.

2 Likes

@Satoru I see, thanks. I was constantly upgrading my weapon, but found myself without silver to upgrade the rest of the gear. And yes, Gems helped a lot, also, the scaling seems to fall a lot withing this gap and it’s not always you can get recipes, but I get your point :).

@Ramsus The “Vote Kick” was a suggestion, becuase I was unsure if, by remaking the party with the same members minus the previous leader, the party event would be still up - I’m still unsure though.

@blazinedge Friend list wasn’t working, you can only send the request.