Tree of Savior Forum

Sugestion in the Shout System

Hey IMC nice game, it’s the first time I’m playing, but up til now, it’s awesome.

BUT (yeah, a big but). The actual Shout system is awful. And annoying (VERY).
It should have a cooldown for people to speak in there. Because there’s too much (TOO MUCH) spamm, and random messages, and fights, and cursing.

Maybe think about adding a cooldown, like 2 or 3 minutes for people to say something in the chat again.
The chat should be useful and it’s difficult to see important messages like: people selling or buying or recruiting to do something, because everyone is saying stupids things all the time.

And since ‘megafone’ is so cheap, there’s no limit, people keep shouting for anything.

Thanks! Keep the good work.

1 Like

Indeed. Its sad, cuz its the only ‘global’ channel we have. The toxicity in the /shout channel is so awful, it almost reaches League of Legends level. :sos:

IMO, a solution (as I suggested during the few times I peeked in there) would be to make the Megaphone an iCoin purchasable only (for like 10 iCoins per 50 Megaphones) AND with a 5 minutes cooldown on it. This would make the /shout much more bearable (for its denizens). And I wont even mention how wonderful itll be when the gates of Niflheim open during OBT and… and… :mega: gold :scream: sellers :loudspeaker:

I really can’t with those free fights right over me all the time! It’s stressing me out and taking the fun of my game, I would love an option to not see this chat box.

@Edit: Oh, nevermind, I found the awesome option in the chat configs <3 Now… are missing the bans for prejudice, generalization of nationality and xenophobia (and the shout cooldown time)

@wanderyen: Press enter to start typing, then click on the gear button that pops up. There should be a check mark that talks about the shout ticker at the top of the screen.

1 Like

Bumping this up, please add a cooldown and make it iCoinz only purchase.

1 Like