- 13th May 2019 | v3.04
- Added Boruta summary from patch notes.
- Removed Irrelevant information from official guild news.
- Added some misc info under Other Information on Boruta.
- Reorganized certain topics to make it more relevant and readable.
- [WIP] Added some minor information about guild raids
Guild Fixes and Patches EP11
- Guild members can be given permission to “Grow Hangout Companion”, which allows them to use Guinea Pig Eggs in the Guild Hangout.
- Guild members that have the authority to approve guild membership will now receive alerts in the Guild Info icon as intended.
- Clicking on “Check online members with authority to accept applications” will now display the online members correctly.
- Resolved the issue where guild members could not participate in Guild Hangout Raids at times.
Latest Official Guild Related News
if you’d like to see the extracted portion of the guild news, be sure to click on the Official Guild News History below. All changes that have content update towards guild are extracted from the patch notes and placed there with formatting.
- 13th February 2019 | v3.03
- Added Guild territory war and its mechanics into the topic.
- 28th January 2019 | v3.02
- Added a missing benefit for joining guild which is additional 5 points for being in a guild and logging in.
- Clarified some information on the farming & guild companion.
- Extracted Boruta information and placed under the Official Guild News History.
- 26th January 2019 | v3.01
Edited Mishekan Forest loots based on what we’ve received in Re:Build’s Completion.
- 23rd January 2019 | v3.00
- Revamped information to include Re:build’s update changes are the following.
- 1.1 Updated Guild Creation Information
- 1.2 Added Exclusive Guild Quests under Guild Benefits
- 1.3 Added Exclusive Guild NPCs under Guild Benefits.
- 1.4 Added Guild Shared Storage and Mileage information under Guild Benefits
- 1.5 Changed / Edit some images to fit in Re:Build’s revamp.
- 1.6 Added Guild Alerts under Other Information.
- Moved the huge text of guild news into the official guild news category below to conserve space.
- Guide has been rename [SUBMIT] to contest into the community rewards.
- Minor editing of certain text to make it much clearer and concise.
- 17th January 2019 | v2.06
- Debunked Repeatable Quest Details as shown in post #276
- Edited Official Guild News to include the latest information (Note that the content of this topic has not been edited)
- 2nd October 2018 | v2.05
Added Guild Reward Box Listing. Based on hundreds of boxes that we’ve opened we’ve added the listing on the second post to indicate what Mission, Boss Raid, Special potions can be obtained from Guild Events.
- 1st October 2018 | v2.04
Added Mishekan Forest details thanks to @DestinedWing .
- 29th August 2018 | v2.03
Revised Pantorex item drops to include the missing items that weren’t there.
- 5th August 2018 | v2.02
Added a few more information on the drop loot sheet on the 2nd post.
- 1st August 2018 | v2.01
- Minor adjustments on 2nd post formatting and rewards listing.
- Removed further irrelevant information from the main post.
- 31st July 2018 | v2.00
- Full Revamp of the Guide to Guilds to accommodate the current changes to the guild.
- Removed all irrelevant topics and added new information.
- 29th June 2017 | v1.12
- Guild event listing currently includes 2 different colors to indicate different rewards.
- Red items are practonium based items
- Blue items are unique drops that the event provides
please note that this is only for boss kill rewards only.
- 6th June 2017 | v1.11
- New! Latest guild listing includes level requirement for the events, please let me know if any of them are wrong. HUGE CREDITS TO MIENZ FOR GIVING THE KOREAN SPREADSHEET!
- Edited guild rewards listing. As this is a highly sought information, this will be placed on top for better viewing.
- Practonium itself has been found. It drops on Level 14 guild boss kill. This has been confirmed with a screenshot from the ktos thread.
- After balance patch, all bosses seems to be heavily nerfed. you do not need to be incredibly geared to pass them. Level 7 guild missions and level 15 guild missions bosses have been nerfed and buff with average 7m hp as opposed to 700k and 250m per boss previously. Boss hunts at the lower level has been buffed starting from 20m hp together with hard bosses which scales with members. 20 people brings the boss up to 162m hp. Further calculation still needed, but average each person brings about 7-8m of HP for the boss.
- 24th April 2017 | v1.10 |
- Edited the reward listing to include missing bosses and rewards
- Edited latest guild news.
- 2nd April 2017 | v1.09 |
- 29th March 2017 | v1.08 |
Added listing of level 15 Guild Mission: Gele Plateau
- 24th March 2017 | v1.07 |
- 17th March 2017 | v1.06 |
- Added more information on the guild event listing based on the new content. We have confirmed the following details.
- Kurmis - 8 Tickets
- Gosal - 10 Tickets
- Naktis - 10 Tickets
- Raid: Returning Crisis - 14 Tickets (Requires level 14 Guild)
- 13th March 2017 | v1.05 |
- Added Official Guild News History (This makes it easier to review previous guild contents)
- Added more information on shield chargers
- Tidied up the guild guide.
- 12th March 2017 | v1.04 |
- Added additional rewards of guild event listing. (Credits to 13 Apostles)
- Added level 14 guild event: Demon Lord Hauberk
- Added Latest official guild news below here as an easier access for official guild information.
- Added Archive change log to reduce clutter on main page.
- Added additional information about shield charge.
- 6th February 2017 | v1.03 |
- Added more details onto the guild reward sheet.
- Added some minor information about speculations for Academy.
- 26th Jan 2017 | v1.02 |
- Added some guild event ticket information
- Added Level 13 Guild Event: Yonazolem Boss Hunt
- 11th Jan | v1.01 |
- Added Guild Skills
- Added Guild Storage
- Added Talt level requirements. (Credits to DeGozarukun)
- Added Guild Disband, Transfer Information (Credits to Shuchu)
- Work in Progress - GvG / War Declarations
- 9th Jan | v1.00 |
- Completed First Post.
Official Guild News History
Episode 11 Changes (Bug Fixes, Boruta Changes and new guinea egg permissions) - 13th May 2019
Patch Notes: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1709
Guild Territory War Patch - 12th Feb 2019
Patch Notes: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1619
GTW Mechanics explained by IMC
Part 1: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1615
Part 2: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1616
Part 3: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1617
Re:Build Boruta Content Update Patch - 28th Jan 2019
Read in detail in this link: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1606
Re:Build Guild Content Update Patch - 15th Jan 2019 (Guild Design Changes with new functions.)
Patch Notes: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1582
Hello everyone! My name is PrimeMinister from Telsiai and I’m the guild leader of Eminence. From many of the various people that I’ve met, there are only very few who are have knowledge about what are guilds all about. Therefore, in order to help everyone understand a little further to what guild are about, I’d like to extend my knowledge that i know so far. There are of course many benefits of joining a guild and I’ll explain them the best that i can within this thread.
If you found any sort of information that is incorrect or lacking, feel free to let me know down below.
To create a guild, simply be at least Level 40 and head to the Klaipedia Master. Note that you need at least 1 million silver in order to create a guild. Once you’ve joined a guild, All your characters will automatically be placed into the guild.
He can be found in Klaipedia location at this area here. Simply talk to him and select Create a Guild and you’ll be on your way to have your own guild!
Due to changes in the nature of the Templar class in Re:Build, Guild Tower skill functions will now unlock according to guild level.This means that, even if the guild master’s team contains no Templar, increasing your guild level will allow you access to the following:
- Guild Level 1 - Warp, Personal Storage, Guild Growth
- Guild Level 2 - Move to Hangout
- Guild Level 4 - Guild Quests
Information: For newer players, that have just joined Tree of Savior and reading this guide. Previously before a major patch on 15th January 2019, the Templar class was needed in order to access all functionalities of a guild, this requirement has since been removed and no longer valid. Any class can obtain full functionality of a guild as long as their guild continuously levels up.
There are 3 skills in total that you can increase for the guild. Here is a summary of all 3 skills.
Increasing Guild Slot - each point in this skill will expand your guild capacity by 3. The guild starts off with 50 members initially and can expand up to 95 members.
Breeding - Each point will determine the number of companions you can breed at one time in the guild hangout.
Farming - Each point will determine (skill level * 3) number of seeds you can place in the guild hangout. Each seed upon a successful harvest will yield you 50x of that seed. For example, 1 Dilgele seed upon successful harvest will provide you 50 dilgele upon harvesting it.
Joining a guild (depending on your guild level) provides everyone benefits! To summarize, here are some of the benefits you can get among joining a guild.
- Able to perform farming within the guild hangout.
- Able to obtain specific guild companions
- Able to obtain exclusive guild reward items from guild quests.
- Able to access some exclusive guild NPCs
- Able to obtain some guild exclusive quests for up to 5000 attribute points weekly.
- Locate parties to do dungeons, raids, and other content easily.
- Earn additional 5 points for logging into the game for your class change points for being in a guild.
- Able to perform guild raids that summons a boss in the guild hangout, and earning silver on a weekly basis (1m weekly, based on maximum cap of 4000 points)
Seeds can be placed / destroyed / harvested by anyone at all that have the appropriate permissions. This can be set in the guild Roles and Authorities to provide the relevant permissions for the members to use the farm.
Therefore, if you’re not able to use the hangout farm, be sure to bug the Guild Leader to provide the permissions to allow you to farm. One thing worth to note is that over-watering your plant will kill them therefore avoid that at all costs!
Planting seeds also requiring the farming skill from your guild skills. each level of the skill provides you 3 seeds to place. Therefore if you plant 3x dilgele seeds and harvest them, it’ll net you 150 dilgeles! Seeds can only be used in the Guild Hangout.
note that during maintenance time, the time will be freezed.
Similar to seeds, companions can be placed, released or obtained by anyone at all within the guild that have permissions. The difference between farming is that the person who placed the guild companion will have their name attached to the companion, however take note that anyone can still harvest the pet once it reaches maturity.
The food that it consumes before and after maturity is different. before maturity (within guild hangout) it consumes the normal companion food that can be purchased by any companion trader in any town. During the growing phase, if it dies without feeding, you will lose that pet forever. However once the pet matures, it will not die and acts like a normal companion where not feeding it will not kill the pet.
Only mountable classes are able to mount the pet. However as of this point of time, Alfafa is purchasable through the companion trader in Klaipedia / Orsha for 10k silver each. Therefore unless the pets level up, the stamina bar will always be 0. Getting a Guinea Pig gives better stats compared to the original Hoglan.
note that during maintenance time, the time will be freezed.
Guild Exclusive Quests
With the recent Re:Build update, it has brought upon a new repeatable quest that resets every week on Monday 6am server time.
The guild quest itself is extremely easy to achieve. The rewards that you receive weekly are the following. Note that you have to be above level 250 to obtain this bonus.
- 5x Attribute Points 1000 ( 14 days )
- Goddess Statue ( 14 Days )
- Miracle Seed ( 14 Days )
As shown in the image above, here are the detailed instructions on how to begin them.
- Step 1: Begin any guild quest. For all participating players, you will automatically receive the quest in your quest log upon accepting the guild quest.
Note that only players who have permissions can begin the guild quest.
Step 2: Complete the guild quest by getting the required points. There are 2 ways you can obtain points. Either by killing monsters which provide you 5 points, or complete the guild quest itself to gain 100 points. Once you’ve reached 200 points, you’ll automatically receive them upon quest completion. Note that the monsters killed inside the guild quest will only be counted.
Step 3: Get your free 5000 attribute points automatically upon finishing it! Note that it is character bound, therefore if you have a certain character you’d like to benefit for the points, be sure to use that character to receive the points accordingly.
Guild Exclusive NPCs
As part of the recent update in Re:Build, 2 new NPCs are present in the guild hangout. The NPC’s functionalities are as follows.
Expedition Merchant - Allows you to purchase items that may help / required for guild territory wars with silver.
Royal Supply Officer - Allows you to exchange items in exchange for Medal of Honor: Boruta. Obtainable by joining the Boruta Raid.
Accessing the guild storage
In order to access the guild storage, it is a fairly hidden button if you’re still new to guild mechanics. You can either press alt+G to bring up the guild menu, or find it under your quick menu on your bottom right (where all the icons are at). From there, select the storage menu and you’ll see all the items listed there.
Upon clicking the image, you should be able to open up your current guild’s storage. Do take note that only the guild leader is able to distribute all the rewards. Here’s a sample of what we have gotten so far from the guild events.
Guild Shared Storage
Guild shared storage is a new addition in Re:Build’s update. With this, you’ll have a new button in your guild menu which allows you to transfer items via a shared storage. Note that Storage and Shared Storage in the guild represents 2 different things.
To distinguish both storages, here are the explanation and uses for them.
Storage:- All guild quest rewards are placed here. No guild mileage is consumed at any point of time for withdrawal of items. You cannot deposit any items into the storage. Only the guild leader is able to distribute items in the storage.
Shared Storage:- Any item can be placed here by guild members who have permissions to do set by the guild leader. Each deposit will consume 20 Guild Mileage. Guild Mileage can be obtained via:
** - Daily Login of Members ( 3 points)
** - Participating in Guild Territory Wars ( 30 Points )
** - Clearing Guild Quest ( 15 Points )
The image below shows the shared storage button and some information about it as well highlighted in the image.
Participation in Guild Territory War and its mechanics.
IMC has pasted a very detailed guide about the Guild territory war and it’s mechanics. Therefore i’ll paste the information down below here regarding the Territory war and it’s information below.
Part 1 How to play? : -> https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1615
Part 2: Reward Info : -> https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1616
Part 3: Strategies Info :-> https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1617
There are 2 types of guild events. Depending on your guild level, some of these features will not be available.
All guilds now have 3 tickets to use that is refreshed on every Monday 6pm Server Time. It is highly advisable to finish all of the tickets before the week ends as each and every event will provide drops and experience to the guild.
Guild Boss Hunts - Very straightforward, heading to the location and defeat the boss.
Guild Missions - This involves a series of challenges, Depending on the type of mission, you’ll may have to destroy some points, defend some points, solve puzzles and many more.
I’ll list down the type of events that are available on the 2nd post below.
Click the link below to head there directly!
In order to promote your guild, there are multiple ways to do so! Currently the first and foremost is adding an emblem! The first time you register an emblem, it is free of charge, however the 2nd time onwards, there’s a 12 million silver fee. Be sure to tick the Promote Guild located below in order to ensure that your guild is advertised in the Guild Promotion!
You can find the emblem under settings for the options below.
Creating an Emblem
- After you’ve created your emblem, click on register and on Open Folder to open the upload folder. Place your emblem there and click on refresh. If you’ve done it successfully, it should appear as below.
- Emblems must be in PNG (32 bit) format and sized 64x64.
- After registering an emblem, you will not be able to change it for another week.
- The first emblem can be registered for free. Changing it consumes 12,000,000 Silver (subtracted from the guild funds).
- Be sure not upload any indecent emblems or you may face suspension!
Creating a Banner Image
- This will be what will be shown to the players, for example, look at the image below when someone clicks on the Guild Promo! If you’d like to know how it looks like in game, you can see a sample from here as well based on our Banner.
Creating a Cover Page
- Cover pages are what will appear when a member clicks on the guild Promo. Use this to your advantage to promote your guild as this will automatically appear when a member clicks on your advertisement!
- Your file can go up to 768 * 3840 in total size in PNG format.
- If you’d like to view our sample, check out the link below!
Within the same page, you’ll notice that there are guild funds located in the guild. Unfortunately, as of this point of time, the funds can only be used to change your emblem. The first time you register an emblem is free, however the 2nd time you’d like to change, there’s a 12 million silver fee. The fee is deducted from the guild funds.
A guild tower only lasts for 7 days upon placing it. It can be obtained via the templar master and each Guild Tower costs 100,000 silvers. This can be purchased from the Templar Master in Klaipedia. If you place some seeds or rare a hamster within the period and the tower expires, the seeds and hamsters time still countdowns as normal.
You can donate talts via the guild tower. Click on upgrade guild then drag the talts into the box and click upgrade guild. 1 Talt provides the guild 20 EXP.
All Guild Events can only be started from the Guild Tower, the Guild Master and players who hold the permission to start guild events can begin them.
Invitation to guild
You can directly invite a person to the guild by typing /guild PrimeMinister (Please note that it is case sensitive) and it will not work if the person is in a instanced dungeon.
Guild Disband Information (Credits to Shuchu)
Guild Disband: Require the Guild Leader to Kick/Remove all other guild members, and ensure the guild is not in war with any other guild(if so, need to wait exactly 7 days before the war is over - even the war is canceled in the middle of it)
Guild Leader Transfer (Credits to Shuchu)
Guild Leader Transfer: Only available from Templar to another Templar Players. Require both of them to be in a same guild and inside Guild Tower for the option of transferring leader available(right click the player name). cooldown is 7 Days for each transfer.
Additional Tips: Guild Related Addons needs to be removed for these function to be available
Guild Alert System Messages Listing
An alert message will now display on your Guild Chat whenever a guild member performs one of the following tasks:
- Achieves +15 enhancement on a high-level Unique or Legend equipment item.
- Achieves Stage 10 transcendence on a high-level Unique or Legend equipment item.
- Completes a character’s final advancement.
- Achieves the maximum level on a character.
- Is the first in the guild to achieve a certain value in physical/magic attack or physical/magic defense (units of 10,000).
- Levels up the guild with their contribution.
- Completes a guild quest.
- Installs a guild tower.
- Defeats another player (GvG).
- Becomes incapable of combat (GvG).
Boruta Information as of Episode 11
- The contribution earned from Hoarded Echoes is reduced and players can no longer earn contribution from Vengeful Fevers.
- Players can choose their starting position when entering Sulivinas Lair.
- Only the contribution earned by attacking Boruta will go towards Guild contribution points.
- The duration of the invincibility players receive upon entering Sulivinas Lair will be reduced to 1 minute.
- Players will receive a debuff that forbids them from entering Sulivinas Lair or earning contribution points upon leaving a guild that lasts for 2 weeks.
- The debuff, Mark: Familiar Foe, will only be displayed while the player is in Vedas Plateau and the number displayed on the icon will be a count for how many days remain until the debuff is removed.
- Players who have left their Guild prior to the May 14 scheduled maintenace will have the debuff applied to them with the correct remaining days counted from the time they had left their Guild.
- The menu displayed by right-clicking on player characters will be displayed in Sulivinas Lair.
- Players will automatically be teleported to Kupole Kaze after 30 seconds when becoming incapable of combat during the Borutos Kapas raid.
- Entry restriction of 1 hour per day per Team will be applied for the Borutos Kapas raid.
- Players will be returned to Vedas Plateau after an hour has passed since entry.
- The entry times will keep running even when the player has left Sulivinas Lair after their first entry.
- Invincibility buff applied to players upon entering Sulivinas Lair will be removed immediately when the player either moves or uses a skill.
- Boruta will no longer recover HP every 20 minutes.
don’t forget to scroll below to check out next part of this guide on the mission listings!