Tree of Savior Forum

Mounts obtainable in game

Hi Saviors,

Just wondering if are there any non-TP mounts that are obtainable, and how?

I have an SR and don’t really care for Velheider or my Penguin…

Thanks!

guinea pig: guild quest (easiest)
raccon (lesser panda): uphil
spotted pig: market buy voucher
white guinea pig: boruta medals

Thanks so much! I am in a guild, which quest/mission do I need to complete and is it do-able solo or will I need guildies?

Guild Mission Raid Lv.5

the spotted pig he mentioned is actually one of adventure journal monthly ranking rewards.
collect 20(? forgot) companion vouchers and you’ll get the companion from the wings of vaivora npc.

the journal ranking used to give baby pig, armadillo, and dodo bird vouchers but they updated it every once in a while, now you can only get spotted pig vouchers from it.
if you want baby pig/armadillo/dodo, there’s no other way than buying the vouchers from other players via trade or market.

so… yeah if you enjoy doing this kind of stuff, and want to collect the spotted pig vouchers yourself, you can try getting rank 1-300 in monthly adventure journal to get companion vouchers.
someone made a guide about it [here]

1 Like

Thanks for the replies! Gonna push for the Raccoon from uphill defence mission…

While the lesser panda looks nice but it doesn’t give you anything. It stats it increases your critical rate but it’s only +5 cr. Yea +5. And to obtain it you will need to complete uphill hidden stage clear for 25 times that is four weeks of uphill runs. It takes quit so work to get the panda.

Also with recent Ktos change, you can also obtain points to redeem the panda by doing gemstone, Bernice and the new weekly boss raid.

Didnt it used to take a year of TBL?

I think you got Spotted Pig vouchers last year because it was the year of the Pig in the Chinese calendar. This year being the year of the Rat, I hope the Armadillo vouchers will be back. We’ll see tomorrow…

Interesting…I will keep an eye out for adventure journal vouchers! Got 5 spotted pig at the moment. After looking at the grind for the “Panda” I’ve decided against it… oof. Also looking at “Goro box” or any other interesting companions on the market.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.