Tree of Savior Forum

☀ Better game and Suggestions for the win. A quick lesson

IMC, I noticed that you acctually hear some of my suggestions. That’s good, keep doing that.

Now I’ll do a quick compilation of what I consider good suggestions. Some are mine, some are not. But you should really, really consider doing this stuff.

Number 1:

• Create a Storage keeper in Saalus convent.

Number 2:

• Create extra searching options in the AH. Such as “min / max” silver you want to spend in the item. And show only “enhanced hair costumes” / show only “hair costume 1, 2, 3”.

Number 3:

• Let players enter dungeons all alone after 3~5 minutes in queue, without losing bonus exp. And make sure to make all the monsters HP bars lower. Or give him a buff to clear it with ease.

Number 4:

• Show us the attack speed in character info.

Number 5:

• Make Fortune Cookies tradable via Team Storage.

Number 6:

• Make transcendental items tradeble via Team Storage.

Number 7:

• Create special enchant scrolls that will only reroll certain lines.

Number 8:

• More slots for Joypad control.

Number 9:

• Complete rework on pyromancer.
    or

Number 10:

• Allow sapper skills to be used mounted.

Number 11:

• consider adding extra weight info in the player inventory.

Number 12:

• Greater Talt, better guild exp abrasive.

Number 13:

• Rework sapper c3 skill.

Number 14:

• We need more Birds companions for Falconer!

Number 15:

• Create a new and Awesome card game for /cardbattle.

For now, consider doing this. And thanks for improving the game. You are doing turtle steps but… ehm… you are doing some good things for the game. Keep it up. :T

• EDIT ONE:
    :sunny:

Number 16:

• Make premium hair and wigs tradeble via players and Auction house!

Number 17:

• Let players use all their skills while buffed with “Rune of Giants”

Number 18:

• We need a max-cap for anvil enhancement. (like cap of +20 and no further)

Number 19:

• We need itens to stack. (like light anvils)

Number 20:

• We need you, IMC, to fix the animation desync of dozen of skills, which causes people to get stuck and dont use the skill. Even if the animation is complete.

Number 21:

• Fix the bug of Necromancer whith causes your pets to attack non stop dirty pole.

• EDIT TWO

Number 22:

• Monster cards that decreases cast time, and boosts minions damage.

• EDIT THREE:

Listen to your players:

:tired:

EDIT FOUR:

Number 23:

• Transmog level free! Briquetting level penalty free. Let us get any transmog we want!

EDIT FIVE:

Number 24:

• Let Wugushi skills be used while mounted!

Number 25:

• Buff templar Forge skill.

Number 26:

• Introduce monster gem lv2.

:tired:

EDIT SIX:

Number 27:

• Remove skill Zhendu from Wugushi and add Skill: Enchant Poison.

EDIT SEVEN:

Number 28:

• No more heals for random people. Make a attibute to clerics so they can only heal party members.
19 Likes

About searching for hairs, id like an option where you can pick what enhancements you want to see on them.

This one needs to be designed really well so it can’t be exploited.

This one is really bad since it causes some items to be way more valuable than others because more classes can use them (Revolvers vs Blunt weapons for example)

That’s an amazing idea so getting this kind of Talt is not that disappointing on higher level dungeons.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: That has to be a joke

The other ideas are really good. :slight_smile:

This is mi mi mi.

The only joke is Spike Shooter!! :clown_face:

5 Likes

I Support everything you have said!! <3

But i will add some points:

Make, Linker, Sage a Class again.

Make Scout a real Class.

Delete Hunter, and watch a 10 hours move ABOUT HUNTERS, to create a new hunter design, or just alow it do damage on bosses(and pls, fix that pet bug)

Re-think hackapell, (the only 3 weapons necessity class).

Make Mergen a Mergen.

BUFF QUAREL, PLS.

and the most important, GIVE ALL THE NEWS ATTS, IN A DETERMINATE FIXED TIME, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, wherever, just give a deadline to us! <3

PS: also, give my 3 gems back…

I am waiting for this badly. My saalus slaves will have easier time who are perma parked in there but had to move out to fedi to drop the shards and talts.

Quite a bad thing tbh. I know you want to clear dng170 with sr1/2 way easily with queueing with self and getting easier mobs.This only make this game even more soloish than it is.

This will be called p2w if these are released in TP store or gacha. Players spend millions on enchant scrolls to get than 1 movespeed enchant which makes them all in equal grounds for this.

Hell no.

Other than spike shooter, sap3 is very very good.

Definitely. Sick of looking at same old hawk which has only 1 useless armour slot.

Old forgotten system. Most of newcomers don’t even know it exists.It was fun though. Still remember trying to trade cards with this.

I agree with others I havent commented on bcz those are generic stuff which needs change.

True. split shot getting gutted made it useless to go beyond 1 circle of scout. Also Why the heck nobi invi has no changes despite scout invi getting such a bad treatment now in TBL?

kek. Hunters are destroyed by that stupid pet AI. currently, if you are hunter3, all it does is growling. If you are lower corcle, it only rush dog and hounding. I understand the part of perma CC in TBL issue but why the fck it also got nerfed in PvE where it was already pain in the ass to play with?

Its fine as it is. Rather just make all skill true multihit. No one is forcing you to take leg shot. Why even bother? If its there then let it rot and don’t take it. Then IMC will buff the ■■■■ out of this skill like they do to every other never used skills.

QS is good as it is if you ignore running shot. That stupid skill and players still saying to “buff it buff it. make it 100% uptime like limacon.” IMO just delete that skill and I’ll pretty much all my archers qs3 bcz of strong utility it provide instead of that shitty running shot.
P.S. Stop comparing rank 6 skill with rank 4 skill. running shot doesnt even has enhance.

My take will be-
Make dragoon icon green and that helmet attribute with debuff the target so that “all non goon skill gets +50% dmg on debuffed target”.

1 Like

Nobody uses leg shot tbh cause the other skills are better and this also requieres a gun. Maybe a new skill replacement could be good but tbh the other 3 skills are enough.

The one think i really think hackapell needs is the damage attribute on Skarphugging (enhance). I mean, come on! hacka just have 3 usable skills, u should be able to level them up like any other class.

2 Likes

My fear is that bombardment orders is also a pistol required skill…

If it is a pistol related skill (which doesnt sound like one but its IMC so can be possible), then i’ll ditch it.

You are quit wrong on this part. Running shot is ofc a rank 4 skill, but it needs 3 circles. Limacon needs 1 circle only at rank 6 or more. And the fact that you can improve it with an attribute but not Running Shot doesn’t make any sense. People are comparing those skills because they are similar… what’s the problem of comparing ? And if you delete RS what do you add to QS ? A long time ago I was talking about Running Shot being not in the right job, QS is tanky/utility and so I never understood this choice. But if IMC still persist to keep this skill for QS, they better improve it no ? Enchant Fire had the same treatment for its duration, and they are not from the same rank, neither from the same class tree. It doesn’t have to be in the same rank and in the same class tree and has exactly the same effect to be compared or to get the same treatment…

Someone told me that running shot will recive atribute of % damage enhance.
What is quite fair to be honest.

dunno about that,i remember hitting like 20k per aa with a good weapon , if they buff it like that it sounds kinda broken to me xD

Good work wind.

And yes. Attribute for running shot sounds nice.

2 Likes

I suddenly think Yu-gi-Oh!

Also another suggestion for other classes, like rune caster maybe? :smirk:

Oh yes, yes.
We need to use all spells as giants!
Its runecasters signature move!

Also please oh please make companion not consume character slots for the love of everything good in this world.

5 Likes

Forgot something really important!

We need a cap for anvil enhancement.

1 Like

I only want Telekinesis to be usable. :sob:

1 Like

Also they should rework the falcon itself.
-Calling it back and forth is just annoying. Just remove call and let the hawk stay with you (hawk’s AI is sometimes slow and circling takes 2 seconds more)
-The fact it consumes a character slot ,
-it has an armor slot but it’s immortal,
-its stamina depletes but who cares, it can be replenished by clicking on the steak but can’t be feed normally clicking on the pet

Another thing (i don’t want to go off topic) is the fact that quarrel shooter passive :"Shield Mastery: Missile Defense " isn’t effectively used in the late game as Schwarzer Reiter, Musketeer, Cannoneer, Hackapell and Mergen are classes with a specific sub-weapon or a two handed weapon, and that’s a pity

Just edited some stuff that I forgot. :sunny: