Tree of Savior Forum

PvP Intense Balancing. Upcoming pyro patch: PvE vs PvP suggestions m a k e t o s g r e a t a g a i n i m c p l s

Hi, first of all check this:

Storage Keeper in saalus!!

For pvp + gvg balance:

• Nerf Diev Ausrine immunity buff to something like: “30% damage reduction + knock down resist”, remove the CC resists from it. At least nerf it inside PvP.

• Nerf bokors immunity buff. Let the bokor take all the damage even if the player is inside the safety zone. Non escapable damage.

• Nerf Shadow Thrones inside arenas. So it will hit only once.

• Equipament over cap inside arenas. No item will surpass “+11” inside arenas.

• You can make players start the match with some high rank skills in cooldown.

For PvE:

Where is the exp curve reset? Lv 331 or 336??

exp curve lv 46 < exp curve lv 86 > exp curve lv 136 > exp curve lv 186 > exp curve lv 236 > exp curve reset lv 281 (fix it to 286) > exp curve reset needed: lv 331 or lv 336.

Sage skills element change to psycho

We should recive some bonus from the lv 350 2 pracs tier complete sets. (laitas set, plate set, leather set.)

You should also consider adding a timmer near the “X” mark, on the mini map, showing how many minutes the portal has left. For challange mode.

You did a amazing job adding a way to reconnect to Challange mode. Now do the same thing for PvP arena matches.

Make the bosses from challage mode drop boss cards.

Fix Taumaturge graphic bug, whitch makes players see flashes on the screen. Also it removes the weapom from their hands, visualy.

tos trump

1 Like

I always stated that heal should be nerfed in pvp. Not the heal itself, but the consecutive heal stacking.
When you are against a 3 cleric party (or worst case escenario 3 kabbas party) its ■■■■■■■ impossible to get them, even with high af damage.
So, every time you heal should leave a stack of debuff that heals you less (dunno, ie:50% less) for certain ammount of time.
That way, you nerf the heal stacking without nerfing the skill when the cleric is alone.

Also no cc should last more than 4 secs, thats plain retarded. Plus the only cc who gets diminished/nerfed time its stun, everything else just work as in pve -.- like, come on, getting magneticforced, raised and then slept is easy 30 secs shut in place. No fun.

Reconnecting would be really appreciated. Also imc, fix the endround “deadtime” bug, you lose about 20-30 secs at the end of every round, tbl is supposed to be frantic and fast.

1 Like

Nice one.

We should nerf Heal, so they can only heal once per match.

Each player can be healed only once by a Healer.

“If you are a cleric 2, you have 2 overheats of Heal, each has 10 tiles of heal blocks.
So your char has a limitation of 20 blocks of your onw heal. If you step on the 21° block you will not be healed.” That’s the idea.

I actually agree with @atomsk.cs.
It’s kinda like the heal summoner spell in league. When used consecutively, it heals for less.

exactly whats on my mind Dx

Remove Moyabruka from Castle mission.

Thanks

1 Like

Also reduce the number of trash mobs from Castle mission.

And add a storage keeper in saalus convent. If you can use rank reset voucher in saalus, you should be able to have access to your Team storage.

And remove “/cardbattle” from the game already.

The only CC the get nerfed is the Catastun.
A CC that needs 6 circles to be used…

Cap Blockrate!
Like max blockrate for Clerics/Wiz will be 50%.
Murm/Pelt/Hop Blockrate should also caped but maybe at 60-70% since they are the “Shield classes”.

Nerf link range to break and search targets in tbl.

Also nerf FFs levitation, a skill that makes all melees useless for 50s and only has like 15s downtime.

1 Like

about pvp:
Nerf revive up time (30s is still a lot in some matches) + no1 likes to kill ppl twice with these stupid few seconds of total invulnerability
Nerf all dmgs
Boost all defenses

or simply just remove option to JOIN tbl for clerics and wizards :tired: :tired: :tired:

@Anikk there are only 2 ffs on Fedi server in tbl que, dont kill my character Dad :sad:

Rev is already nerfed, it can only be casted once the whole round unlike mack or aus.
Also rev is super bugged and it only triggers 1 out of 5 times. :tired:

There are too many things that should or need to be nerfed to make tbl arena at least not cancerous as it is now

Stacking deff is useless, stacking hp is also useless. A high matk dmg char can one shot any stacked def char

eg. +18ish transc7 solmiki rod player can os my 109k hp with 6k mdef with a Telekinesis skill (psychokino skill with 608% base dmg) fun fun fun fun :tired:

Nerf the fuckign shadowmancer, so much dmg with many overheats with no cd.
Also cannoneer dmg is out of control Dx

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.