Tree of Savior Forum

☀ Better game and Suggestions for the win. A quick lesson

I would like to indicate my support to windysama’s post, especially for the following points:

Number 1, 3, 5, 6, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21(Which also applies to Sorcerer Summoning)

As for comments to buff Running Shot, I disagree that it is an inferior skill. Although unpopular, my Falconer3 is a QS3 with Didel Crossbow +12 0 Trans with the following:

1. Enchant Fire, Quicken Scrolls
  2. Mahanas Set
  3. Better if there’s a Chaplain in public parties that actually bothers to use Last Rites

and walla, my DPS is mostly #1 except when up against game carriers.

This will be even stronger once Blessing unlimited hits patch comes in.
But yes, those who mentioned that the skill could use attributes would be a nice boon :slight_smile:

With sword 4 slots, I can only hit 3 4 times a second capped at 22 000, I welcome any qs buff damage.

Anything else? :sunny:

Unfair!!!
I want a damage attribute for Twist of Fate,too :frowning:
It’s Oracles only damage skill and doesn’t even have a damage attribute.
That’s even worse than Pardoner before Decatose had a damage attribute.

I think it’s way better to use a 315 weapon even if you lose duration and 60% damage bonus.

@Tsugumi No one can say QS3 with Falconer3 isn’t a good combo if not one of the best in Archer tree. We are talking about Running Shot, not Falconer. Not everyone has Falconer3 in his build. And the main problem is not the damages but its duration, which make no sense after all the buff duration changes.

Agreed, my comparison wasn’t in tune. My apologies!

1 Like

Added a great card suggestion. :sunny:

Most of those classes can use shields with the other weapon in the 2nd equip slot, the game autoswaps when you use a skill that is needed. Thats why most archers use shield on TBL (Hackas, cannoneers, musketeers, mergens).
Except reiter, reiter with shield will be pretty broken if you ask me, and they dont deserve anything so its fine like this.

2 Likes

Thanks, may be good with crossbow based classes but for my planned Mergen it would be a little too pricey to invest into two weapons :tired:

Yeah, thats the prize u have to pay, but its worth imo :slight_smile:

Well folks, anything else.?
I really wish us getting this reset event again!

Maybe less silver to swap guild emblems. Ot at least a test mode.

Alchemist update. :maple_leaf:

please listen to all of this
and make recipes for better potions on Alchemist.
we need potions lvl 20/25/30… using new mats or w/e, just make a new recipe for pots.

Standard running shot is 200%, didel running shot is 260.
Translated to damage that means you deal 300% without didel and 360% with didel.
That means that any weapon that can increases your dps by more than 20% compared to grand cross is indeed stronger than the latter.
My regard crossbow has 3400 damage now, i deal basically twice the damage with running shot alone.

QS damage is almost perfectly in line with other low rank choices.

Don’t remember if it was said on this topic but :

Allow bank feature for those who don’t have a token. Btw you can store 20m silver if you have the token buff but you’re unable to take them back if you don’t have token effect anymore :tired:.

up.

:timer_clock: :tired:

Make mini and maxi price on market, to avoid some RMT and overprices.

They should revamp the anvil enhancement system. Make it less or no RNG base anymore or at least keep the RNG but have some items to recover the item’s potential, also the anvil enhancement should have a max-cap. Transcended equpiments should tradeable between Characters

That’s one thing I hate more than anything, transcended weapons not being tradable between storage. I can understand not being tradable between players sure but this game is all about having multiple characters, so share what items you can between them.

Also I agree that Anvil needs to have a cap, +16 should be the highest imo.

1 Like