Tree of Savior Forum

Starter's Guide and How to Redeem Your DLC Bonuses

Greetings, Saviors.

We are nearing the release of our service to the global audience, first the founder’s server, then free-to-play.

Here’s a quick guide on how to redeem the bonus contents of your Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access for those who made their purchase.

In addition, even if you have not purchased one, please feel free to check out this post if you are not familiar with Tree of Savior. This guide will walk you through what happens when you first connect to a server. We also have a simplified guide to help you with the rest of the game content.

Remember, server transfer is not provided between the original Founder’s servers. The one-time Team transfer is to the new server(s) opened when the game goes F2P. Keep in mind that if you retrieve your bonus items on one Founder’s server, you won’t be able to move them over to the other Founder’s server.

This is what you’ll see when you first start the game starting March 29th, when the Exclusive Access servers open. (These are not the actual server names in the screenshot.)

Once you choose a server, you will immediately be asked to create your Team. **The Team Name is unique across all servers**, so the name you choose will be unavailable if the same Team Name exists on another server. Changing your Team name costs TP, so please choose it wisely.

You will then get to create your first character. Hover over the characters to see what classes they are. Choose your starting class, select the starting city, and come up with a name. This name is not unique, so your character may have the same name as other players' characters.

After creating your character, a cinematic will play. Feel free to skip it with the Esc button.
You'll then find yourself in your Team Lodge. From now on, this is where you'll be directed to when you connect to a server. Check the top right corner to find your mailbox (Message Box).

You'll have gotten a mail (or several mails) with the following title: _You have received items from your Steam DLC purchase!_ You can left-click the item icon or click the 'All' button to select all and then click the red button. You'll be asked which character you want to give the bonus items to.

Check the contents of your Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access. Please remember that you cannot take out the contents of a pack and distribute the items separately. They will all go to a single character.

[Item details for Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access 1]

[Item details for Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access 2]

**[Item details for Founder's Server : Exclusive Access 3]**
This mail does not expire and will appear across all servers, so you may freely choose when and on which server to receive the bonuses.

Once again, you may not distribute the contents of the pack separately. Do not forget that if you redeem your bonus items on one server, they cannot be transferred to the other server.

Please refer to our previous FAQ announcements first if you have any questions:

Best regards,
IMC Staff

15 Likes

Global pin is not global. Why.

10 Likes

if i don’t claim until almost end founder server, btw inside gift(pakage) Token (* days) will continued until F2P?

sorry if my english bad

Didn’t you say that we could transfer Characters, TP, companions, and ongoing Token benefits?
Then why can’t we transfer the Items from the early access Pack to a other server after we received them?

I believe she meant that if you spend your token on one server, it’s spent for good. You won’t be able to spend it again on a different server.

1 Like

I think she means that you can’t transfer the package itself, unless you transfer the entire team…

what is this stupid question, you MUST get the pet as early as you can, and what for claiming the token for later? the token will refresh every 4 hours…

@Staff_Julie

I dont think anybody thinks that he could spent Tokens and if he transfers that he would get them back. x.x

I dont think you can transfer just 1 Character.

Nope Token wont be continued till you use it like buff xD

So the mount and the accessory hats won’t carry over if you transfer over to a new server? (ofcourse after you redeem them).

If not, can you not redeem the bonuses and wait for the new server to transfer all the founder content over?

Lol I know that.
What I tried to imply is that you can’t transfer only the itens, like:

Companion to Server A, Token to Server B, TP to Server C…

You can only reedem on one server and if you want to transfer something is the whole team or nothing. Made more sense now?

7 days ago

Damn you wrote this 7 days ago? I can’t think of a reason why they wouldn’t just let you post this earlier.

Also the wording on this kind of alarms me a little so I’m asking for clarification:

But say a month from now if an EU server opens can I then transfer the tokens to the new server?

What if I use the 2 month token now that lasts 60 days but say a EU server opens in 27 days, will my Token buff carry over to the EU server if one is made?

If I understand this correctly, basically what you’re saying is if I go to say Klapedia server, open a pack, then go to Orsha, my pack won’t be openable there.

But the contents unused / mail unused still transfer over if say I used an EU transfer?

is TP character, team, server, or across the server bound?

@STAFF_Julie

Hi, @Naito. Please keep in mind that the transfer you’re referring to is the transfer from Founder’s (Early Access) servers to the new servers that open once the game goes F2P. In that case, then your items will carry over because we’re moving the whole Team data.

What I’m referring to is the transfer between two Founder’s servers. We do not provide transfers between the servers that already exist from the beginning.

1 Like

TP is bound to the team.

If there is new server up during this month, are these new servers consider founder server?

I think there is no point to limit free/founder server, the 1 time transfer should be no limit for any server. The idea of global unique ID also support for this. I know it is bad to say, but it is better to avoid the reality that differences of different continent peoples may clashed, it is better to open flexibility for peoples to choose themselves, and let players take their own responsibility if the clash happen.

Lets say if i go to Server1, create Team and claim my founder package. After that i decided that i want to start on new Server2, make new Team, wil i be able claim package again for new Team? How many teams can i make?

Are these items transferable between characters on the same team? Reset potions and accessories.

So the stat/skill reset potions are not tradable? This makes me totally regret getting the most expensive option.

Now either i have to delay picking up the TP, token bonus and pet until i know i want to use the stat/skill reset - or i end up having them lying around on a character that wont need the reset?

I’m disappointed.