Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of screw you over give me your money

IMC screwed founders package 1 buyers over.

1st of all, they didnt advertise that we would NOT be able to transfer premium items between our characters. This means that the stat/skill potion is stuck on the 1st character that claimed it.

The problem is the 1st character was ■■■■■■ up beyond repair but the other characters could still be salvaged with the stat/skill reset potion.

Unfortunately, IMC decided to screw us over by not allowing these potions to be transfered thus FORCING us to spend more money to buy more of these said potions.

We invested and now they are breaking our backs.

Horrible. I had faith in IMC but after this bullshit, its gonna take an act of honestly (making us able to transfer said potions to other characters) to bring me back around,.

Cmon IMC have some common sense. ■■■■.

1 Like

Stop blaming IMC for your ignorance and mistakes. The information was available before launch.

1 Like

Tree of “I didn’t read or inform myself before and now I screwed over so I want to complain because I’m lazy to reroll a new character and do it good now”

fked up your char, better blame imc

They still lied. Tokens aren’t even tradable in the normal sense of the word. They’re Marketable.

The customer is never wrong. When a company won’t do a sensible thing like move some digital items around for paying customers. Given that many of them have some reasonable situations that warrant it (server change issues, etc) that’s poor customer service. You can call these people whiners and babys. But their dollar is the same as yours to the company. And the company will change their game for you (see trading, spawn rate change; though this has been shown to be yet another lie, etc) but can’t move some digitial items for someone else is pretty hypocritical.

Who’s the Goldseller they’re fighting now for this poor customer service?

What’s stopping you from putting the Token of the first character up for sale in the AH then buying somebody else’s at the same price?

It’s easier (and less shitty behavior) to open a support ticket asking for an item transfer than it is to make an aggressive post in the forums.

They aren’t transferring premium items like the stat reset / skill reset. Support and customer service aren’t there for that and haven’t thought that it’s an exceptional occurrence.

I don’t understand why you’d need to sell and rebuy a token. No idea what you’re referring to.
1.) Token effects are account wide
2.) in the scenario it isn’t affecting all your characters it’s because it’s not trans server. In which case selling and buying another one is not a solution