Tree of Savior Forum

Starter's Guide and How to Redeem Your DLC Bonuses

i think u can tranfer the pet and reset pots to the new server

No. Once, you claim your Founder’s package it’s a done deal. You won’t get another Founder’s package. All the claimed items will be bound to your Team. When you transfer later on to a non-Founder’s Server, all your items will transfer with it.

its not asking me which charater I want to put them on. Actually nothing happens when I click the mail. Any help?

I think the same goes for transfer from Early Access/F2P Server to EU Server? I mean that i keep everything.

For some reason after clicking on the character I want the DLC to be on, nothing happens; I don’t get any of the items and the package is still there. The lag is forever real with the number of players being active. OTL

Wtf is this. Potions is untradable inside team?

Team storage is limited by 30 operations LIFETIME???

Umm, if I accidentally used it on my alchemist character, I can’t give potions to my main anymore?

You mean the Stat Reset Potions? Have you tried that?

Just redeemed 169 TP but received nothing

Redeemed mine at last after the 4 hours opening delay , but I’ll enjoy it after the queue of 1157

I redeemed my items like in the instructions but i have yet to receive anything . plz help!!

Can we at least pass the Stat/Skill Potion via team Storage? So we can pass them to our main characters.

So, to check your mail, you have to be re-entered into queue if you were already previously in? I didn’t realize it was there, and really don’t want to log out to have to wait forever.

Soo… It’s kind of annoying I can’t buy the premium token because the founders pack I bought gives 160TP. (Which gives me nothing of interest right now).

When will it be possible to buy TP so I can make up for the difference? :slight_smile:

Same, didn’t recive Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access 1 item in game inventory.

You should see a chest when you scroll down your inventory (it’s in separate category). With Founders pack 3&2 after opening it ingame you get a second chest containing TP inside. Not sure how it works with the cheapest #1 option.

I asigned all the items to my only character, but I can’t find them. They’re not in my inventory or my storages… should I claime it somewhere else? :frowning: please help :frowning: @staff

I don’t have any chest :frowning:

@Staff_Julie please help :frowning: I redeemed my chest with my character but it isn’t in my inventory or storage u.u

1 Like

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan i don’t have any chest to D:
plz heelp T.T