This also involves the Alchemists and Pardoner's
IMPORTANT: All who want to help with the cause, just Reply with (I Say no to 50% tax rate for Squire, Alchemist and Pardoner shops!)
Hello everyone, I'm here to talk about the Squire Shop.
Probably you noticed the high prices that Squires are charging to repair your items. Well I'm a Squire and i have to agree, it's being expensive. But this fact are not going to change, and i'll explain why not.
Squire's services has the monstruous and salty 50% tax!!! Yeah, for every sold service the game will take half of you "profit".
50% GUYS... It's still unbeliavable to me.
If you spent 10.000 Silvers repairing your itens in a Squire Shop, 5000 will just vanish, the game jus grab it and the poor Squire will have only the other half.
This high TAX turns the Squire repair service in something more expensive than the NPC does (Even if you remove the profit and charge only what you spent for the repairing)
Well... Here is the deal:
• Remove or reduce tax to 10% or something like that. Do it for every single kind of Shop (Squire, Alchemist, Pardoner).
How it will benefict the game and the players?
• Without tax the prices will be VERY lower
• With lower prices, everyone will buy OR buy far more
• If Everbody is using the Squire service, it will cause the shops stocks end up
• If one player or two can't handle all selling demmands it will bring more Squires and more competition for better prices
People, please help change this reality, exemplifying below to understand how all this charge is absurd.
IMC Needs to talk with us and reworking these rates:
Well the Repair Kit price is (80 Silver)
One White item with 4 Stars, coast 4 Repair Kit = 320 Silver
The game grab's 50%, so.. if the squire offer the service at cost price (80 Silver Each Repair Kit) he will lost 160 Silver.....
If the Squire offer the service at the double of the cost (160 Silver Each Repair Kit) he will earn nothing
4x 160 = 640 Silver - 50% = 320 Silver | 4x Repair Kit = 320 Silver
If a Squire wants earn something, he need to put 250 Each
4x 250 Silver = 1000 Silver - 50% = 500 Silver - 320 Silver = 180 Silver
1000 Silver will give a profit of 180 Silver to the Squire....
NPC ask 380 Silver to Repair...
Well Saviors, that's my point about Squires and his Shop Prices. If you want more Repair, Enhance, Buffs and Gem Roasting and less taxes and charges, try to make this post come to IMC.
• GUIA DE LEVELING - LEVELING GUIDE •
• GUIA DE ALQUIMISTA - ALCHEMIST GUIDE •
• GUIA DE ESCUDEIRO - SQUIRE GUIDE •
• GUIA DE ADDONS - ADDONS GUIDE •