Tree of Savior Forum

Put it in my mouth~! ❤

Instead of wasting time here, why not tackle issues about the game or at least answers people questions in the forums.

[quote=“talltrash, post:69, topic:188824, full:true”]
Instead of wasting time here, why not tackle issues about the game or at least answers people questions in the forums.
[/quote]you do know that neither of those are his jobs right?

EDIT: nvm, he does do the two things :smiley:

I guess you know his job better than any of us, What it is he does do then? The least he can do as a Staff member on the forums is answer a few pressing questions about the game.

What pressing questions?
The 10000 whining threads out there about nonsensical demands?

If there’s any actual good questions, they’re hidden under those.

EDIT: oh actually I lied. If you see his post history, he’s actually doing both what you said.

Problem ???

Ah… Your one of those guys… While i agree there is a lot of seemingly stupid things being asked for, there is still a large amount that isn’t ■■■■. I’ll just give ca few links… But seeing that edit you made makes me shake my head >_>

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/about-addons-usage-and-its-benefits-specifically-the-hidden-quests-and-npcs-one/

At first when you said tackle issues and answering questions, I was thinking of stuff like the threads you linked.

But no. He bans bots and gold sellers&buyers and answer questions in other subforums outside General Discussion.

It always make me laugh how people think it’s easy to get staff attention in General Discussion. I see them replying in reports and Suggestions more.

So unfortunately, I was half right and wrong. He did do what you said but it’s not the stuff you think he should be doing.

General Discussions are mainly populated by players, whiners, trolls, flamers. Staff tread carefully.

I just think it’s silly he’d reply to this type of thread and basically ignore others with actual problems. Looking at his history he hardly replies at all. Maybe a few posts every few days at best? But he does seem to help a small amount of people, I guess I’m asking for to much. And him posting a ban report doesn’t mean he is actually doing the banning lol

Sorry for the double post and yeah, but not all. There is like 5% decent posters.

Ah not the recent posts. The older ones where he actually replies to the bot reports thread.
Well we don’t know their work hours and I don’t know whether they always reply.
But i can tell you I’ve flagged various posts for random stuff - when I flagged a gold buyer, there was an immediate reply to my flag - that was the first time I’ve seen reply to a flag.

They’re watching. Even if we don’t see them.

[quote=“talltrash, post:77, topic:188824, full:true”]

Sorry for the double post and yeah, but not all. There is like 5% decent posters.
[/quote]np np. Yeah I’m here for the 5%, although sadly I have to watch out for every unfamiliar person doubting whether they have a rational mind. It’s scary.

Toothbrush.

BRILLIANT~!! :heart:

More rerorero?

More rero.

More popsicle…

Btw this is allowed right >.> it is technically only a popsicle :smiley: