Tree of Savior Forum

[GUIA] Alquimista (Alchemist) Pure-Silver Build (www.tradeofsavior.com)

[Content in Portuguese dedicated to people who speak Portuguese]

Saudações Saviors, estou vindo aqui trazer um guia para os interessados na classe Alquimista. O guia é focado em quer fazer um bom Silver e ganhar dinheiro no game!

http://www.tradeofsavior.com/o-guia-do-alquimista-alchemist-guide-tree-of-savior-build/

Aproveito também para convidar a todos para acompanhar nosso trabalho no site, estaremos trazendo guias relacionados a economia e Silver!

www.tradeofsavior.com

Blodyr, Equipe Trade of Savior agradece a atenção de todos e tenham um bom jogo!

1 Like

Isn’t this an english forum? I’m okay with you advertising this in the “fansite” section in portuguese, but can’t you at least use english for the wizard forums? I mean, I also do have a language barrier, but that doesn’t stop me from putting effort into my posts, right?

You could also post in english with portuguese translation, but only portuguese is lame…

1 Like

It does not make sense I disclose in English and that the guide is in Portuguese only do people who do not understand Portuguese, waste time going to the site to find that the content is in Portuguese.

I would be happy to publish in a forum dedicated to the Latin audience, but it does not exist, then instead of depriving everyone of content in Portuguese, come here disclose that way.

1 Like

Makes sense. But you could put at least include that information into the first post, just for convenience and not looking rude to the non-portuguese speakers.

1 Like

Thx,
I added this information :slight_smile: