Tree of Savior Forum

Ping test for [SA] Silute players after 4/10 Maintenance

It has data, has video, has photo … F * * K IMC what more do you need to see the S * * T that is this server! The money you take from the Muggles in the gashas is not enough, is it?

From Recife - Pernambuco - Brasil
Still, the game it’s completely unplayable and it freezes every 30 seconds or so :confused: i really like this game, but it’s so HARD to be a player when it feels like our concerns aren’t being heard

1 Like

I tested my ping during challenge modes that is when the latency and freeze problems occurs more to me.

teste%20de%20ping%20in%20game

1 Like

at this rate, in 2021 they will fix the lag. cmon guys dont be stupid, just stop playing this game.

1 Like

Map: Rainbow Orsha (Rainbow Trek event map)
June 08th, around 9pm server time
*Freeze: 01:29 to 01:52 (23 seconds)

===============================================================

Map: Rainbow Klaipeda (Rainbow Trek event map)
June 08th, around 09:30pm server time
*Freeze: 02:59 to 03:22 (23 seconds)

===============================================================

Map: Sausys Room 9 - Channel 5
June 09th, around 01pm server time
*Freeze: 13:16 to 13:38 (22 seconds)
– A lot of lag happening this weekend, you can check after 10min of video

(no ping screenshot cause I was requesting the wrong server, but strangely it was working :x )

Brazil - South (Porto Alegre)
5mbps cable connection ISP

2 Likes

Brazil - MT
30mbps Net Virtua isp

2 Likes

Map: Sausys Room 9 Channel 5
June 09th, around 10pm server time

• Game completely lagged, you can see it in the whole video

*Freezes:
-06:56 to 07:18 (22 seconds)
-17:02 to 17:25 (23 seconds)

No ping screenshots… I was doing the ping, but they are always the same, the difference is only the amount of packages…

=================================================

To sum up, here are all my reports:

All information I can provide just by looking at these freezes and recording them:

Add to the list that they started with the mage rework patch and are going on since that day

@STAFF_Letitia

Is there anything else we can do to help you out besides these ping tests? I think we can safely say that they are being redundant now, don’t see a point of keep on doing them. I will stop providing them, cause I can’t go more than what I already listed above and these tests seems to not add anything new to the table anymore.

I don’t think we can get anything more from it, and the lag that occurs at the weekends are not helping at all.

Please, let us know if you need anything aside from this ping tests.

And PLEASE, provide us answers. Like, real concrete answers.

The feeling that we are having as players is that nothing has been done so far from the game team, and is frustrating to see people willing to help, doing their part, but not getting answers or anything.

Personally, I feel that I achieved more than the dev team just by looking at the videos, cause you guys don’t update us with what you discovered, what you have in mind and what you are doing.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

A funny joke that sums up the weekend. It is funny, but is sad and shameful too

6 Likes

ISP: Oi velox 15MB

1 Like

Sell this game to NEXON please, please, please, please!

PLEASE!

2 Likes

Hello everyone! We are looking into the situation. First thank you so much for all of the ping tests. We have passed them on to our system team and devs.

And right now (after reading all the reports in various threads) I just need to confirm:

1. When exactly did this freezing begin? Was it with the maintenance on 05/29? Or before?
  2. After the 06/05 maintenance, there was less lag but still a lot of freezing?
  3. However, towards the end of the week both the lag and the freezing got worse?
  4. There is no freezing in the instanced dungeons?

Any and all information will help us to find the cause.

Update: For those who have sent in ping tests –

1. Could you tell us what addons you may be using, and
  2. What virus protection service you have installed?
3 Likes

1 - Those complete freezes started at least 2 months ago, tho I cannot say exactly when because when I came back to ToS it was already there. The unstable ping overall is more recent, I’m quite sure from 05/29.

2 - I honestly don’t feel a difference in lag. To me it’s lagging and freezing both the same.

3 - It gets worse during peak times and weekends. I usually farm during the night (2-7am aprox) because the lag is almost non-existant and the freezes are rare (tho they occur).

4 - Freezing yes, lag no. I mean, it’s working perfectly for 30 minutes then it freezes completely.

EDIT: to add the extra info: I have many addons installed, will be back later with the full list if you want. I use Kaspersky for security.

1 Like
  1. Only Zoomy Plus
  2. Bitdefender Total Security

For the previous questions, the answers have already been given.

Your answers are on my walltext report above.

Besides that…
Addons: musicnow, zoomy plus, betterquest and rader
Virus Protection: Windows Defender (judge me haha)

After last patch the lag and freeze became worse.

I’ve tested the ping just like you asked and the results are:

I’m from Brasil, Rio de Janeiro, i get average 13 ms during normal play time.

When i get the freeze i get around the same, 13 ms.

When i’m lagging like hell i get the same… average 13 ms.

My game is clean of addons and i’m not using anti virus.

I don’t think the problem is related to conection issues.

Oh, and the lag become even worse during gemstone field and the territory wars. We often say the lag is coming when they are announced.

Lag started with the loot chance event (last weekend), and only happens during weekends, on all servers (freeze seems to be only in silute).

Think about it

The lag/freeze are everywhere, everyday and every channel, It has been happening for three months now.

1 Like

The lag + freeze happens at Fedimian [European] server as well. Not so bad as in Silute (looks like), but affects SausyRoom9, Klaipedia Town and Saalus. It is severe at SR9 CH1 and Klai CH1.

Before the “optimization” patch, I had no issues at all. Problems started to get worse after 29/05 maintenance.

So, it is not affecting ONLY Silute. But Silute looks like highly affected.

I guess there is no point in attaching screens. My ping to German Amazon Server is 30-50ms (0.03-0.05). Last days, my ping in game got so high as 2,500-3,500 ms (using “//ping”, 2.5 - 3.5, lag and freeze included)

As many ppl appointed, Amazon servers are not showing any problem.

London-UK, type of connection FTTC, 76Mbps, ISP: Plusnet

I hope that the fix for Silute can sort the problem out in the other servers.

1 Like
  1. To me it started before, on March 28’s scheduled maintenance.
  2. No change at all.
  3. Yes.
  4. Instanced dungeons have freezing and lag (but I noticed it has more lag than freezing).

1. I don’t use it, game clean of addons.
  2. Avast and Microsoft Security Essentials.

I hope it helps :worried:

I don’t know if the problem has been solved since many people quit the game.