Tree of Savior Forum

Ping test for [SA] Silute players after 4/10 Maintenance

Hi,

I make the ping test, but looks like something is wrong, the ping ingame not correspond to that server.

ping%20game

ping%20test

Server still have the same problem, 5 channels on HG340 (Nazarene Tower)… Thanks for nothing, stupid update.

1 Like

Yesterday lag during cm in sausys room 938e3fdf42727a32c039e41fb0c26b94aSem%20t%C3%ADtulo1

sever time: around 6:20PM // local time : 7:20PM
Region: brazil - São paulo
internet: tim live 90mb download 30mb upload
Map: Sausys room 9

1 Like

Last Night Challenge Mode at Sausys Room 9:

2 freeze occurrences:

Brazil - south (Porto Alegre)
5Mbps cable connection ISP

Cloudping Screenshot

Please follow the guidelines:

• start the ping at the command window
  • play the game
  • when freeze occurs, ctrl+c at the command window to stop the ping
  • post the statistics screenshot

PT-BR version:

• Inicia o ping na janela do cmd
  • abre o jogo e jogue normalmente
  • quando o freeze acontecer, pare o ping com ctrl+c na janela do cmd
  • aí sim posta as estatísticas finais aqui. Esse resumo é o importante

:wink:

Follow the tests requested with my data.

Time: Tamples
Char: Nariflas
Sao Paulo city
Internet: Live Fiber 50 Mb / s

ping%203

I did the test during a card event, with many people on the map, where the game usually freezes a lot
ping

tracert

again, this is not a problem on the connection to the server. It’s on the server itself, the AI completely freezes and nothing is done in the meantime server-side, proven by how things are after the freeze ends. IMC needs to focus their attention to the server software and it’s setup.

1 Like

is there any proof of this?
because it looks like a problem of packet loss, since velcoffer is running smoothly, different of the other contents.

It has always been like this, for more than a month. there is a multitude of videos that show that THE SERVER freezes intirely, skills that were being cast, are cast after it unfreezes and every inch of the game remains the same until it unfreezes (mobs don’t attack, don’t react, don’t move, damages doesn’t go out or is taken during the freeze) the intirety of the server just STOPS until it unfreezes, but party/world chat still works just fine, another proof that the game is still running and everyone is still connected but the game/channel server just FROZE (chat runs in another server).

Also there is multiple servers for each map/channels that explains really well why some maps/channels seems unaffected or less affected. But those that are affected, have that type of “entire server freeze”.

Thank you everyone for the ping test results. I would like to add that It’s incredibly helpful if you follow the guidelines just as @fabricio_polo mentioned. If you have not done so, please edit your post.

On top of that, please make sure to capture your ping when facing lag at least two hours into playing. And, as some of you have already done, please include the map and the channel where you were when it occurred.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this information. Feel free to send a Support Ticket or to leave the results here. Whichever is best for your convenience.

2 Likes

@STAFF_Letitia I noticed that stances like Dungeons, Earth Tower and Lv330 Raid does not freeze at all. Any other “open map” (even the Rainbow Trek maps, as I showed before) suffer from such freezes.

Not sure if other players noticed the same, hope they can share this information. At least I’ve been doing some ET, Dungeon and Raid runs recently and realized that freezes does not occur in these stances.

Don’t think that these freezes are related to population anymore, cause I get freezes at maps that I was almost alone, questing. Maybe comparing the way server handles both “maps” (regular and stance maps) might help find possible causes too.

1 Like

BELO HORIZONTE, MINAS GERAIS, BRASIL.
AMD R51600X- MSI B350M PROGAMING - 8GB RAM - 1060 GTX 6GB DRIVER 397.93
INTERNET - VIVO FIBRA 50 MEGA

Today fortunately it gave less LAG, and freezou much less. But still HAD !!!

MAP ORSHA - Woods of Linked Bridges - CH 2

First freeze at 0:30

System: AMD FX8350, 16GbRAM, radeon HD 7850, windows 10
Internet: vivo 25mb

10:50-51(server time) ch2 sausy 9 (CM)

11:03(server time) ch2 sausy 9 (CM)

Capture1

1 Like

System: AMD FX8350, 16GbRAM, radeon HD 7850, windows 10
Internet: vivo 25mb

Nazarene tower CH 2 12:37(server time)

A lot of delay

Capture

Video:

1 Like

Sever Time: The first one 12:28PM // The second one : 1:45PM
Region: Brazil - Pernambuco
Internet: GVT 15MB
Map: Sausys room 9

CM 2

1 Like

You need to share the final statistics, when you stop (ctrl+c) the ping process. This is what they want, not the ping itself :slight_smile:

1. Start the Ping process
  2. Play the game
  3. When freeze happens, stop the ping process (ctrl+c)
  4. When you stop the process, a statistic section will be created at the cmd window
  5. Share this statistics section

Bonus: You can stop the process and then, when freeze ends, restart the ping again. To do so, just press the up arrow key on your keyboard at the CMD window, it will bring back the last command you entered, which should be the ping command.

This helps myself to keep track of multiple freezes in one CM entry. The only tricky part is to scroll back the CMD window to get all the statistics, but if you save it right away, you will not have this problem.