Tree of Savior Forum

Ping test for [SA] Silute players after 4/10 Maintenance

Greetings, Saviors.

We would like to ask [SA] Silute players to contribute about their feedback after Server Expansion.

For that, we would like to ask [SA] Silute players to take a ping test and share their results on this thread.

Many of you have been wondering about the new location of our SA (Silute) server in regards to ping and how it will affect your gameplay.

How to perform the ping test

1.Open a Command Prompt window (press the Windows key + R) and type in cmd, then press Enter.

1. After C:>, type in

ping s3.sa-east-1.amazonaws.com -t

-t**” and press Enter.
You will see your network’s response time to the server counted in ms. And playing TOS

1. When you receive the server lag issue during play the TOS.
    Please press the Ctrl+C on the CMD. image
    Please leave a comment on your ping test screenshot.
    We need the below result to check your ping.

If you would like to help by taking a ping test and sharing your region and internet network information, please head to this thread.

Any contributions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Optional simple test)

1. Go to http://www.cloudping.info/

2. Please press the HTTP Ping

3 Likes

I don’t think that the PING is the problem here… The server is unstable, the ping is ok most of time and then suddenly our screen freezes completely (the monsters also freeze and do not attack us) and after 10~30secs it’s working again(kinda, sometimes you need to relog to keep playing).
It will be hard to reproduce the exact time that our game freeze in the command prompt.
You better log in and see by yourself what’s happening.

@INSTRUCTIONS NOT CLEAR, I WILL EDIT THIS POST SOON WITH THE CMD RESULTS

Internet: 5MB
Region: Brazil, North

This is what happen if you type //ping when your screen freeze

9 Likes

@Arkantos
When you receive the server lag issue during play the TOS.
image Please press the Ctrl+C on the CMD.

2 Likes

When you receive the server lag issue during play the TOS.
Please press the Ctrl+C on the CMD.

1 Like

@Amazing_JJ @leader.jj @Dreifh Please refrain from posting anything unrelated to this issue. Don’t pretend you care by posting that screenshot with this message teasing me. If you have anything to tell me, enter in the game, I will be waiting.

@STAFF_Amy Should I type “ping s3.sa-east-1.amazonaws.com -t” before the game Freeze and then after the Freeze I press “CTRL+C” or should I do both actions after the game freeze?

@Arkantos
1)Type “ping s3.sa-east-1.amazonaws.com -t” before the playing TOS

2)If game Freeze and then after the Freeze, 3) press “CTRL+C”

:sad::sad::sad:

2 Likes

The client stops communicating with the server for a period of 5 to 20 seconds, which causes the screen to freeze. Otherwise, pinging the server is normal.
Please play the game on the Silute server and you will see this problem in less than 1 hour happen to you.
Google translation, sorry for that.

3 Likes

I have not yet tested, but as Arkantos said the problem is not ping, but the server instability, ping is ok, but the freeze and vga error seem more frequent.

3 Likes

:hey:

After 20sec Freeze in Saussys Room9 :
Ping02

Typing //ping in game:

Team name: Minun
Region: Chile
ISP: Claro Chile

screenshot_20180411_00001

Region: Brazil, Midwest.
Internet: NET 30 Mega (Download 30 Mbps/ upload 2 Mbps)

1 Like

Team name: Minun
Region: Chile
ISP: Movistar

Screenshot_24 screenshot_20180411_00004

Region: Brasil/São Paulo

Você precisa apertar Control+C e postar a foto do resultado final, como mostra no post da GM e não a tela do ping sendo executado.

1 Like