Tree of Savior Forum

Silute bullet marker outfit quest its impossible due lag

Hello everyone.
I tried to make the mission to get the clothing of Bullet Marker on the server Silute, but the server is always lag and freeze. Due to this fact, I could not complete the quest. Please fix the Silute server, it is currently a big crap and is now impossible to do the game quests. I think you should compensate me by handing me Bullet Marker’s outfit IMC team. After all the failure of the game server does not work as it should not be my fault.

Server : Silute South América
Character Family: Aeongear
Character Name: Nell
Guild: 2ND_WORLD

Quest i was trying to do but the bug doesnt allow me:

Hello and thank you for the video!
We understand that players have been facing some problems with lag in Silute and as such we are currently collecting ping test results in the following thread:

If you haven’t already, please post your ping test results there so that we can gather more information :sob:

Your answer is nice, but I used all my attempts in Bullet Marker npc to try to get the class clothes, and due to the lag and freeze of your server this was not possible. I humbly ask that you or some GM send to my character the clothes of Bullet Marker to compensate for this problem that made me miss the possibility of winning the costume. Thank You

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.