Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] conection are worst !( A regular patch day on Silute</3 )

farming on nazarene tower the channel freeze like 3 time in 5 mints so thats worst than yesterday and only with 5 player max per channel ( and 5 channels)

2 Likes

Could you please send us your computer details and any video you may have of the freezing via Support Ticket so that we can double check the issue? Please also include the time it occurred.

Same for me =/ With this patch my game freeze 10 times more

@STAFF_Letitia

some like this 3time every 5 min on rush hours

I have a:
i7-3770k
8gb ram
asus gtx 1070ti
windows 10 :tired:

160/10 mb speed from chile

Thank you for the information! :sob:

@javier.mendez
Thanks for your feedback to us.
Now we are preparing the post about Ping test for SA players.
For that, we would like to ask [SA] Silute players to take a ping test and share their results on the thread.
We will update this reply with Ping test thread soon

@javier.mendez
We’ve made the new thread to check your ping.
Please see the below link to share Ping test for [SA] Silute players after 4/10 Maintenance.

Link: Ping test for SA players

@javier.mendez
We are waiting for your response to solve the freeze issue.
Please share your ping test for [SA] Silute players after 4/10 Maintenance.

ok, sorry but I`m litle bussy these days so i will make the test in the nigth or tomorrow
anyway, whats matters my test if the entire server have conection problems, included he brasilian players. :distinguished:

stop chasing me amy :sad:

I’m sorry to bother you:distinguished::distinguished::sad:

:heeey: sorry I dont want to be so rough I Just mean that I bussy because this was a week full of exams in the college. You could never bother me honey <3 :haha:

1 Like

@javier.mendez
Regarding to the missing NPC head issue are working on it.:sob:
And we hope that the next client performance optimization patch in order to reduce lag issues and improve frame update processing times.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.