Tree of Savior Forum

[Mega Polls!] Regarding some of the big hot button issues to be used as feedback for imc

Very good point I should add that as a disclaimer!

EDIT: Errr… it occurs to me… does anyone know if changing/editing a poll post resets the polls?

1 Like

Magic Scrolls: RNG Removed from stats, and value become less dispersed (like current minimal ±20%). 3 scrolls per headgear, 1 scroll=1slot. Only 1 headgear active(meaning you can wear 3 but will gain stats only from 1 in active slot). Cost adjusted to 6-10. If you apply scroll and chose stat hg already has it will reroll. You can’t apply a new stat on a headgear with 3 active stats(only reroll).

MS should be 5 out of combat instead (until deal/recieve damage, then 10 sec CD).

Dungeon Entrances a day should be 5+1(ACCOUNT WIDE!!!, just as missions etc.). Add a much harder daily dungeon with 10x drop rate and 4x xp rate using your full stacks of dungeon entrances (so 5 for f2p, 6 for paying). It will help those who want to go dungeons with their party, and those who don’t like repeating the same dungeon 5 times. This way repetitive dungeons will bring more EXP while harder dungeons more loot.

You can create a new one and try though)
I doubt it resets.

3-5% is way too high there has to be rare enough :o

If you take into account the fact you need on average ~7.12mil scrolls to get a headgear with the max value of 3 specific stats, or 13.4k scrolls just to get the 3 stats you want regardless of value, I don’t think 5% is too high.

(my math is based on the assumption this math is correct: UPDATED Hair Accessory Enchantment Odds and Prices)

Reasons why Magic Enchant items should not be in the cash shop:

1. Head gears are cosmetic and have sentimental value, if they should have stats then the headgears themselves should have very specific effects that can be obtained through casual play, hunting materials to craft them, etc.

2. Encourages stat enhancing through boosters and slot machine system, more money you spend the better the stats. This is Pay2Win and gives players an unnecessary advantage when the game is just fine without it.

3. Cash items should not have precedant over in-game mechanists. ie, Alchemist skill Awakening, Grinding to get good gear, gem enhancers, helping your guildies by giving them your old items and gear, off-hand weapon giving boost to attack power, etc.

We should consider having DLC Starter Packs that you can only purchase once for a cheaper price than buying TP directly and provides casuals with appropriate advantages at the start without being Pay2Win.

Some things these DLC packs might include:

• Companion coupon
  • Costume coupon (Instead of TP), can be used in the cash shop to purchase 1x costume.
  • Hairstyle coupon, can be used in the cash shop to purchase 1 x 198 TP hairstyle.
  • 1 x 30 day Token
  • Potions ( hp, sp and movement speed)
  • 5 x Dungeon reset
  • 10 x Exp books
  • 30 x level 3 EXP Cards
  • 20 x level 4 EXP Cards (help to get a small headstart and doesn’t effect your character’s stats in any way.

Another suggestion is to add exp bonus when partying outside of dungeons to allow f2p players to compete at least casually. This encourages social interaction in the game and enables the community to work together more freely.

Having alternative ways of leveling with your friends will keep things fresh and people won’t get burnt out so easily.

There are alternatives to transferring silver or items to your characters. The issue is more that players have to use the work around methods in the first place to help their alts.

This is unfriendly and discourages a large portion of the community. Especially those new to the game.

Read what you can :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

If we’re talking about drop rates, they should be moved out of instance dungeons ( which are limited per day, and the amount of runs/day could potentially be reduced later ) because those can’t really be farmed.

2 Likes

Hmm… one possible consequence of allowing farming of these scrolls though is that it might become a bot using RMT seller’s dream… We humans would probably get tired trying to even get anywhere near 7.12 million scrolls to get ‘perfectly’ rolled costume gear… bots don’t and you can bet RMT farmers/bots would try to sell such things for real money (undercutting imc) if the drop rates were remotely high…

As far as I know some MMOs do that to limit how much a person can get per day/week, or else some people would get BiS too fast.

I think FF14 does that, or at least did when I played.

@chronosanct

I suggest the move speed poll to be modified to include +3 Move Speed to everyone and removing it from the Token.

Glad someone make a mega poll, now IMC can actually see our opinion in an easier way and do something about it.

OP should include in the poll about whether making the 1:1 trading as default feature or not.

2 Likes

Agreed.

Perhaps the options could be like:

1. Unrestricted 1:1 Trade for all users
  2. Restricted Trade for free users, Unrestricted Trade for token users
  3. Restricted Trade for all users
  4. No Trade for free users, Restricted Trade for token users.
  5. No Trade for all users
    *Restrictions means things like limited or no silver trade, some items and quantities can’t be traded etc. So not entirely no trade, but limited trade.
1 Like

cash shop and token system revisit

Why revisit it? Whst you dont like in it? How you think they neex to do it.

It need to be but then there will be so much more bots and gold selers in the game.you need tbe trade later on any way.

i havn’t had a thorought thought on it but want them to change the current token system
inlcuding
1:1 trading restriction - i dont have a strong preference on this yet
magic scrolls
cash shop prices
etc etc

i simply hope them to have more thoughhts in the cash shop and token system design

In an mmorpg you cant to more for cash sgop.

How you make poll like that? Can you kindly give me a link? Thank you

type [poll] and then [/polI]