Tree of Savior Forum

Updated FAQ on the Latest Announcement

I assumed that I just wanted it to be confirmed for uhh reasons >->

For all those who whine about tokens. How about you look @ this from another perspective.

Goldsellers ?? or how about destroying the ah ?? no moneysink ??
you guys really dont think out of the box do you ?

Dont worry people will sell tokens on the ah for silver, so free to play players will have the option to stay free. The work is just harder.

Just think about what i wrote… and yes my english is pretty bad.

So why not simply remove battle stats and core features from token/cash shop and let them sell it on AH just like now?

Nobody will lose from it.
Battle stats can be replaced by utility ones.
Like 3 MS -> 4-5 MS out of combat
1:1 trading - > cheaper token price, 2 items/stacks per day instead of 30 per month. 1 item/stack per day for free users.
Interaccount item transfer - > 2 additional interaccount transfer slots to a base 1.
Lower token price to ~150.

so what exactly is different from iTOS and kTOS? Its the exact same…

Here is even worse =D

Actually the game is:

B2P: (Founder Packs)
F2P: (After founder server)
P2P: (Token = monthly sub)

• Expensive Cash Shop

How ambitious IMC can be?

If this “putBadWordHere” isn’t enough, they limit core and social features like 1:1 trade and storage.

rip ToS

========

I want to support the game and IMC (yes, even now!).
I want to buy a FP and cosmetics (hairstyles and outfits) and play casual with friends.

Even paying and supporting the game I should have restricted trade and storage? No, IMC, you’ve crossed the line

7 Likes

I understand your frustration, but the over-arching problem that I see in all of this is not the 1:1 trading. It’s the community’s reflection of past mmorpg experiences forming expectations that 1:1 trading should be a feature of the game.

The truth is very different… IMC have a focused goal in all of this and it’s too elliminate the potential for an economy that necessitates prolific botting activity. To essentially build a healthy and stable economy around the community’s needs.

The market and 1:1 trading is only a convenience, not a feature. And you’ll understand that as you learn more about the game and how the economy works.

It’s actually very hard to understand, I had trouble too, but give it time and you’ll understand from playing a couple of characters why IMC has introduced these as conveniences. I just hope the community is more forgiving of IMC in this regard as I don’t think it reflects how you should go about enjoying the game.

The game is not designed to work well with the latter because it means they would have to create an entirely different game. There are plenty of other good games out there if this one doesn’t meet your expectations.

Edit: @yeule This was not actually meant to be a reply to you but to @Kenshiki and the rest of the community. It was by accident.

@Staff_Julie I’d like to ask that you shed some light on this issue please. I really hope that you can express the right words to comfort those angry about 1:1 trading not being f2p. It really worries me that so many people are upset about this.

Additionally please shed some light on this issue regarding pay2win stat boosters. This is totally unnecessary. While this may appear as a ‘convinience’ to some, is actually the larger issue that will effect the longevity of this game. Cosmetics should be purely cosmetic, for anyone who is planning to play competetively will have to spend millions of silver on pay2win headgears for the best stats possible.

Do you know that when I go into a dungeon or mission, the first thing I think about (on ktos) is what hats people are wearing and whether they have stats on them. And you’ll see, the majority of players have a random set of head gears disregarding their cosmetic and social value purely out of competition and min-maxing. This is harmful to the community and economy on so many levels, social, mechanics, skills, in-game obtainable gear, gems, etc. Should this be allowed?

If statted head gear should exist they should have unique stats and should be obtainable through casual play, through effort and game time, hunting mats to craft, etc. Not through stat boosters that you can buy with cash.

2 Likes

see you in april. :joy:

1 Like

Why in April?

If they reconsider this ■■■■, I’ll buy a Founder Pack. If not, I’ll never play this game.

Oh, you wont play this game?

Okay then bye.

1 Like

Troll or didn’t read?

The ball is in IMC’s court

Because the game opens up for F2Ps on april 29th

They’re probably not going to reconsider it cause there’s nothing wrong with it, so I said goodbye to you. You’ll probably come back in april anyway though.

See? I read everything.

Wtf, you must be joking.

Just because you disagree with it doesn’t make it wrong.

2 Likes

Is wrong. Not because I agree or disagree, it’s simply wrong, and you have lot of arguments here.

You are entitled to your opinion, but some see it as wrong like you, other don’t. Don’t force your opinion down people’s throats as if it is fact.

You do know that’s disagreeing with it right?

Of course, but no matter whether I agree or not, or if you agree or not.
It’s only a complaint in the right place.

What’s the problem?

Because it contradicts what you just said, you said its wrong and it’s not because you agree or disagree, but because it’s simply wrong, however this is just disagreeing with it.

Yeah the thing is that this game is very focused on punishing the people who are not guilty, pay the price. Instead of making everyone pay, why not find a solution that makes everyone happy ? This game is too restricted anyway and that could potentially kill it.

1 Like

I can’t disagree with something and be really wrong? xD

Btw, enough offtopic I think :sweat_smile: