Tree of Savior Forum

Information about infinite TP/SILVER BUG and "possible WIPE" (sticked some topic here for clear ideas please read all)

1. IMC discovered illegal buy of DLC only after 18 days, just think how many players have abused of bugs and are just waiting all this thing go over without a wipe for use their true account and spend all money. they sayd they have ban, they have do nothing because the bug itself is based on multiple account on steam so USELESS BANS DONE, AND KEEP COMING.
    Font:
    Regarding Token acquisition via illegal DLC purchase

2. The bug is true what is it how you all can reproduce it font:
    https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/infinite-tp-bug/195160/

3. Proof of bug:
    Urgent! screenshot

http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1460680083956.jpg

1. why i vote for a reset too:
  1. another proof of how much messy are the thing and how much big is problem

1. still more info and bug not abusable only from BR ppl:

1. proof of international bug abuse:

That’s all for me i wanted gather here all possibile information to make players know, i just would like 2 say im up for reset even if lvl 151 and have stat/skill res founder acces… its needed a wipe its just OBT be serious please… IMC like that wont do nothing i dont like play a game ruined

21 Likes

If they are going to wipe I want advanced notice so I can lay off the ToS and not waste my time leveling/working on something that’s just going to be gotten rid of… Time is a precious resource after all.

4 Likes

and what happens next month when another exploit is found? Keep wiping every month? They should be able to figure this out without a wipe. Doing a wipe is only a band-aid, within a a few weeks we will be exactly in the same spot. If you think people wont keep finding ways to exploit, your dead wrong. also flagging this post for showing how the exploit is done.

12 Likes

the situation is really bad is not just a common bug we’re talking about a bug never happen in any KBT because only we “other world” got Steam, we are talking about there are player like cheaters that can have all attribute to max lvl right now, and this cant be stopped anyway because you cant “legit” proof bug abuse of main account that is “clean” just read all the stuff before post random no sense…

Brazilian player here …
The exploit created with “boleto bancario” might be exclusive to Brazilian IPs, because this is a payment option in Brazil and, as far I know, only avaible in Brazil.
I’m OK in reseting all Brazilian’s accounts “for the greater good”. :pensive:

1 Like

Not going to happen. They’ve already stated there would be no wipe after the founder’s server opened. Going back on their word would be disastrous. This is not a private server, wipes aren’t a viable solution. At worse, if a really cataclysmic exploit goes out of control, a short rollback following a fix is the most drastic thing you can realistically do.

[Citation needed]

It’s not that easy to get away with this kind of exploit. For one, yes, they can just remove the money from the main account, if not outright ban it if they link it to the original exploiter. You can’t possibly think they don’t keep track of transactions and who buys what at what price.

3 Likes

Thanks for your advice man, i pray that your words will be heard of IMC

where is your proof of max attributes? that ONE picture was doctored.

Yes… Brazilians only…sure… Yeah of course

4 Likes

so what we have to do? IMC dont wipe bug will be fixed but the ones who fruit it really wont, quit game stop give money to IMC spread voic and hope the “real opening” will be a big fail and let this game for ever be for casual gamers?

just tell me what wait me so i can know how quickly quit…

is a link to a topic, just open it genius;)

hey tidus, you know what would be a really great idea?
when we discover an economy-breaking bug, we should spam it everywhere, so everyone can see how it’s done, then they can do it too!

one everybody knows how to do the exploit, then it will be fair for everyone! right?

Então … poderia ser apenas ser no Brasil isso cara. Aparentemente não é exclusivo.

not mine main topic im just reporting most information possibile to make players know and complains with IMC since ban ghost account does nothing.

500k sales 30k playes it must be a joke how could IMC dont notice a thing like that?!?

2 Likes

its NOT 500k SALES. Thats how many people have DOWNLOADED THE GAME, not bought a pack. Its free for anyone to download. The pack is a DLC it doesn’t count the DLC sales just the amount of times its been downloaded.

6 Likes

No you imbecile, check again.
There’s absolutely no reason not to wipe, if it continues like this then IMC should as well give everyone infinite silver and TP or ban everyone who played up to now.

ToS is not the first game to have some bug exploits like this, Possible wipe for me is not really a biggy since like everyone else I’m poor as fu-ck in the game and I think i made some wrong builds, lol. But i don’t think its necessary, Like I said its not the first game to have some bug exploits like these and definitely there will be ways to remove them without a wipe.

are you an idiot? Your blowing it WAAAAAY out of proportion, you have no IDEA how many people used or didn’t use this exploit. Your acting like everyone did it.

THERE IS A REASON NOT TO WIPE.

and what happens next month when another exploit is found? Keep wiping every month? They should be able to figure this out without a wipe. Doing a wipe is only a band-aid, within a a few weeks we will be exactly in the same spot. If you think people wont keep finding ways to exploit, your dead wrong. also flagging this post for showing how the exploit is done.