The accounts that will get banned will be the fake/ghost ones, that used steam bug to get free TP and Tokens, but they are just a small piece of the scam. You see they use this ghost acc to sell Tokens and then sold a random item in the AH with their main acc, and paid with the silver gained by the ghost acc.
IMC can’t track this, they can ban the ghost acc, but the silver won’t be deleted because they are on the hands of their main acc. What’s worst is that IMC can’t ban those main acc because they didn’t do anything, they just sold an item on AH and someone pay for it, no exploit can be trace.
In the end they’ll not be punish, imc is going to ban a lot of empty glasses and they will remain with their illegal profit. I vote for wipe, because we are just a fraction of the community and a lot of ppl will start playing this game next month, they don’t deserve to step in on this mess because you’re selfish and doesn’t want to lose your 2week effort, plus we’re on a OBT and they can wipe OBT as many times as they see fit.
I have 4 golden anvils, high lvl characters, +8 mark boots with 2 lvl 6 roasted green gems, I’m almost finishing my Trinity Sword. But I rather do that again than keep playing this game as it is, I want a wipe with:
- Token being untradeable
- Better spawns and a compansation event.
(increase the plant respawn for the shinobi advance because no ninja need to suffer again like they did.)
- FAKE ACC WILL BE BAN, BUT THEY DON’T HAVE ANY SILVER AT ALL.
- MAIN ACC DIDN’T USE THE EXPLOIT SO WILL NOT BE BAN.
- MAIN ACC SOLD ITEMS ON AH THAT WERE PAID USING SILVER FROM FAKE ACC.
- IMC CAN’T BAN PLAYERS FOR SELLING ITEMS ON AH, YOU CAN’T BAN A PLAYER FOR RECEIVING “ILLEGAL” SILVER, DUE THE FACT THAT YOU CAN’T CONTROL WHO’S GOING TO BUY YOUR ITEM ON AH.