Tree of Savior Forum

Why i vote for a wipe

Well

1. your not entitled to a refund read the item on steam.

2. This would be a wipe DURING founders access not after, so by your wording there is no lie.

if you read julie said that the picture was fake and no one has that ammount of server according to their logs

besides stating their would be no wipe, they also said everything we do in founders access will carry over to the live version.

They did. But that is also not legally binding as i have explained before. But i can do more detail if you would like.

of course it is not legally binding, but MORALLY binding. What happens next month when another exploit is found? Wipe again? IF they wipe, no one will play anymore, not because of the progress lost, but because we would be living in fear of the next wipe. How would anyone play when people know that a new exploit and wipe could be right around the corner? They need to prove they can solve this WITHOUT a wipe.

Please add this topic int he main post

This game is such a pile of crap it’s hilarious.

Morally binding doesn’t matter in court.

You don’t need to explain the cons of a wipe to me, as i have said above im neutral, im good either way. Im just explaining that IMC can wipe if they see fit and despite those statements it does not mean a wipe is impossible, like people have been interpreting it.

Also people would still play, i would be surprised if there wasn’t some player loss though.

The way i see it, the only people who wanted Wipe are those people who have not invested that much time in the game. IMC knows there is something wrong, they will do something about it and wipe is not always how you fix the problem.

i 2nd this he is one of them, i dont want a wipe either but reading that reply i can only think of gold buyers.

Odd. This player got a refund. Seems like you can, in fact, get around it.

2 Likes

He said he did… Under the dlc tab you’ll see that you can’t refund the item. Plus Steam only refund if you have less that a set amount of played hours… From what I see most of ppl that want a refund have more than 100 hours played.

Chargeback via your bank if Steam and IMC won’t respond to false advertising. That simple. IMC isn’t as short-sighted as you. A wipe isn’t happening.

1 Like

Question: do you make sure to sprinkle some ad hominem flavoring in all of your posts? You think that if you simply disagree with someone that it justifies personally attacking them. I’ve witnessed it on multiple occasions. Not sure how terrible your life is going, but I hope it goes better so you stop feeling the need to constantly flame people upon disagreement.

But there will be no wipe, so your explanation would be pointless.

Those assumptions are wrong, i will take RO as example as is the one game i know this has happened. People that bought zenny(silver for ToS) always got banned when they found them out. Meaning IMC can ban the main account of those that abuse the exploit rather easy if they desire.

What they did was tract the trading/vendor history of the accounts and those with large gains(in the case of this game would be like that 2.9mil headgear) out of the nowhere got the hammer.

What level are you ingame mate?

I am betting everyone advocating a wipe in this thread doesn’t have a character over level 200 yet.

This user has been spreading rumors about a wipe for quite some time now. Even when shown proof that a staff member has said there will be no wipes, he twists it and plays with the wording to say things like,

“Sure they said that going into F2P would be no wipes, but we’re not going into F2P yet, so they can wipe as much as they want until the 27th of April.”

All this is doing is spreading paranoia and getting users riled up. He’s making users feel as though IMC will wipe the servers and that no one is entitled to get their money back when doing so would be false advertisement. It is extremely toxic and frankly, calling him short-sighted was being extremely nice.

1 Like

Its not that simple. Should steam or IMC provide evidence they product was provided which it was. Your bank won’t side with you.

And if you provide evidence that it was a bait-and-switch and that the product was not as advertised (which if they did wipe, is true) then they would side with you. You can play devil’s advocate all you want, but the bottom line is, they said there would be no wipes and many users bought the Founder’s Pack under that assumption. They assumed their progress would be persistent going into F2P. If that is not the case, then IMC has lied and people are certainly entitled to a refund, even if IMC and/or Steam would comply.

1 Like