Tree of Savior Forum

Why me and my friends gonna @quit TOS

First of all, i don’t come here to give to others a reason to @quit tos, i don’t come here to say bad things that isn’t real the tree of savior, but i have several doubts about what the f*ck is going on with the game.

1 - Why the IMC doesn’t NEVER reply with a good and clarifying anser to solve the problems and quit the discussions?

2 - Why the IMC take to long to anser serious problens going with the game?

3 - Why the IMC says " we do not consider this to be a major concern as of yet," to huge problems of exploit in the game?

4 - Why the IMC make annoucement of maintenance with to short time to begin?

5 - Why this game have so many problems and the staff have so little ansers to give us?

6 - Why the IMC let the fórum become a war with players wipe x not wipe, / usa x brazilians x chineses x etc and don’t punish the xenophobia ?

7 - Why the normal players that have purchased this game have to sofer with restrictions for the bots and gold sellers?

8 - Why things like enter in a DG take more than 30 min with party search, and get disconnect several times to get in with a party already done ?

9 - Why don’t have ANY staff on game for punishing the spammers, flooders, bots, xenophobics.

10 - We have to play and divide the time in : block spammers, block xenophobic, finding grinds without bots, finding quests without bugs, reading the forum about new bugs, reading the reddit for the same, and several other things…

All i have to say is, this is not a fun game anymore, me and my friends we gonna leave unless the IMC take some importance with us, with all players.

i’ll wait, if we are not taken seriously i’m done with TOS.

and i realy agree with this topic: Information about infinite TP/SILVER BUG and "possible WIPE" (sticked some topic here for clear ideas please read all)

wen i’m write this…

14 Likes
18 Likes

flooder and troll, i forget about this too…

2 Likes

Why even post this pointles s**t? Just leave.

6 Likes

pointles? why? do you give my Money back? if will, i erase the topic and @quit now.

4 Likes

I’m just wondering, is there a significance in “@” that you need to put it in the word quit?

5 Likes

so i bought GTA5 and spent like 20 minutes with the game before i got bored and never booted it again. i had high hopes for the game. yet iam not getting my money back for not liking it. i just quit it.

be reasonable. stop whining. leave and never come back.

10 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Like wtf is that for?

@ocbslim69 since when i asked for your opinion?

thats when. /20char20char

1 Like

Welcome back??

You asked for everyone’s opinion by posting this on a public forum. I’m pretty sure no one cares about your opinion either, but you made this long and useless post anyway.

8 Likes

Can I have your stuff? :^)

3 Likes

he expecting you guys to agree with him

If you gonna leave?
Just leave, don’t lets your :crab: behind.
If you really wanna play ToS that much? Stop using the “leave” word like we care.
IMC is develope, they never publish a game by themselves.
For me they are doing a good work for a newbie.
This game is still in EA, and it’s easy to understand if their are lacking of people.
Why they recruit more? Well, we are talking about people, not robot.

And if you don’t care about other opinion, why on earth you post this on forum?
Why don’t make a secret group and whining with your friend.
:two_men_holding_hands:

4 Likes

dud that is what he doing.he giving IMC a erasoning so they know how to not lose 90% of the players. you will be in the 10% that will play the last month :slight_smile:

No response from him, I guess he actually left now.

I kind of agree with the rest of your post, but please do let me know who is a publisher of this international ToS if it’s not self published by IMC?

1 Like

This is their first time, i mean they never publish a game by themselves before*

1 Like