Tree of Savior Forum

Urgent! screenshot

Please IMC don’t wipe my tottaly legit account!

Seems like you were doing this trick.

But well i know of a lot of people with 20+ million doing what i linked above.

3 Likes

lol Hope u get banned… that 9.3mil item only hackers can buy items for 9.3mil.

and the silver u have is far to much. and u prob exploited steam by refunding the game…

and the money u have

3 Likes

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Shawn

We have a problem here!

2 Likes

someone flag this post fast and get a Gm here to ban him right away

how the hell he knows hacker bought his item ? o__o

I think he just wants to get IMC attention to the problem. So no need to flag this post.

1 Like

It’s not even my account, I’m just mad at all that is happening. This was from another forum.

Really needs a wipe, before i thinked was impossibile a thing like that, now wipe is a MUST.

what’s the sense of play? i wont log for sure tonight fu** better watch fairy tail and smoke hehe

1 Like

No worries man… only an idiot would think that someone would be idiot enough to post something like this about his own account ^^

Yeah that’s for people that actually tought it :stuck_out_tongue:

Well unless you tried the hacks for yourself only to be able and telle everyone that it’s an issue… like working “under-cover” xD

Can you guys even imagine going to PvP and losing every match to a player that illegitimate got all his skills to max lv attribute ?
Jesus Christ … Something needs to be done, and before the server opens completely

WIPE OR QUIT OR PROOF OF BANN ALL ABUSERS/CHEATERS.

3 option no other ways sorry

**** IMC IF THIS IS REALLY YOU CREDIBILITY’ HAS DROP BETWEEN 0 AND BELOW

Technically this isn’t against any rules as long as they’re not fraudulently acquiring the dlc? The same thing is absolutely going to be possible when we can just purchase TP normally. Buy highly sought after items with TP, sell them for lots of silver.

The only reason people are making so much money right now is that the market is TP starved.

if this is real, PLEASE BURN THE ENTIRE SERVER

Why?
No silver has been created.
It was only moved from people who had some to such guys, And they spent it on some npc => less silver in the economy.
And when they get banned it’s all even better.
It almost already equals a silver wipe.

And if they do illegal payments on steam in masses, maybe even have fun with jailtime irl.
Wonder if that’s worth it, for a video game.

I have to ask if you are actually retarded, this guy LITERALLY ASKS for a ban of this account, if it is his or he just got the screenshot somewhere is another question, but then there are people like you who get super salty and play this like he is HIDING WHAT HE IS DOING, what is totaly not the case… insane, people like you really need a reality check

facepalm big times.